Resale Club 2023

Jack.194

I have set up the first resale group, but I’d be happy to get another set up if it’s going to help people out? It won’t be too much work considering I’ve already got the spreadsheet template. All I’d just need someone to make the WhatsApp group chat, which can be a bit of admin work, would anyone be up for taking that role?

It seems like there’s enough people to make another full group.

Once we have someone to do the WhatsApp admin, I’ll post a message in here asking people to DM one of us and will fill up the spreadsheet on a first come first serve basis.

Would that work?

I am also keen to join a resale group if a space appears, I have not been a huge poster in the forums, but daily lurker for 4/5 years! 

I got my tickets in main sale last year, but managed to get tickets for two other groups in resale (1 friend group and 1 random group). 

Edited by JacobC

2 hours ago, Fingerbobs said:

Resale Group 1 WA is 🔥🔥🔥with all the photos of members at Glasto.  Great idea from @Crazyfool01and thoroughly recommend all other resales groups do the same.

Yeah it’s a decent icebreaker and gets everyone chatting a bit … and if you’ve got newbies in the group don’t omit them from convo …. Talk about what they are most excited to see …

Great, looks like we have another resale group /spreadsheet if someone could set up the WhatsApp group , I'm not great at admin ,  as we all know getting Glastonbury tickets is a numbers game, the more the better chances of getting through, I did see an  efest post on sale day of a spreadsheet group getting all 60 tickets they wanted , amazing.

Setting up a Chat group and glasto pic's is a great Idea .

On 3/16/2023 at 9:16 AM, Jack.194 said:

I have set up the first resale group, but I’d be happy to get another set up if it’s going to help people out? It won’t be too much work considering I’ve already got the spreadsheet template. All I’d just need someone to make the WhatsApp group chat, which can be a bit of admin work, would anyone be up for taking that role?

It seems like there’s enough people to make another full group.

Once we have someone to do the WhatsApp admin, I’ll post a message in here asking people to DM one of us and will fill up the spreadsheet on a first come first serve basis.

Would that work?

I'll volunteer to do the WhatsApp admin 🙂

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

balance payments 1st-7th April... resale on the 9th? Easter Sunday, not sure if that makes it more or less likely... maybe the following sunday 16th is more logical.

not been on here for a while, but I'm desperate for 3 tickets so I'd love to get involved with a group!

44 minutes ago, actionstations said:

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras

balance payments 1st-7th April... resale on the 9th? Easter Sunday, not sure if that makes it more or less likely... maybe the following sunday 16th is more logical.

not been on here for a while, but I'm desperate for 3 tickets so I'd love to get involved with a group!

20th and 23rd most likely - usually 2 weeks after the deadline ends 

19 minutes ago, mike46 said:

20th and 23rd most likely - usually 2 weeks after the deadline ends 

Would say 13th and 16th is far more likely.

The only time it's ever been as late as the ~23rd, has been years where Easter weekend got in the way and pushed it back - which shouldn't apply this year.

1 hour ago, incident said:

Would say 13th and 16th is far more likely.

The only time it's ever been as late as the ~23rd, has been years where Easter weekend got in the way and pushed it back - which shouldn't apply this year.

pretty sure on the Thingy, it’s been the second Thursday/Sunday after the deadline for the last few years. 

Would imagine we’re replicating 2017 - announce dates on the 10th, resale the week after 

Going to be a common question over the next few weeks so here's the dates for the deadline, announcement, and resales (all data from the Thingy).

Earliest it's ever been in terms of duration after the balance deadline was 2016 when it was just 7 days. On average it's around 2 weeks give or take a few days 

Picture1.png

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, mike46 said:

pretty sure on the Thingy, it’s been the second Thursday/Sunday after the deadline for the last few years. 

Would imagine we’re replicating 2017 - announce dates on the 10th, resale the week after 

Who knows for sure what'll happen, many of the dates this cycle haven't followed precedent so it would be no surprise if this didn't either.

But recent years aren't a massive indication given that in both 2017 and 2019 Easter got in the way and necessitated it being pushed back, and 2022 is different entirely.

In the years where Easter doesn't disrupt things, the latest the resale has ever been is on the 21st and the latest since it was split into coach and general is 16th+19th.