Download 2024

FeverDream

18 hours ago, gabrielomachado said:

Tried to make it as realistic as i could. Removed Rammstein of the predictions because the problems around the band.

DL243.jpg

This looks pretty on the ball as best I can tell. I'd hazard BFMV instead of Trivium. 

I'd think maybe Green Day not MCR and Shikari are a bit high, but this is pretty well balanced. 

1 hour ago, Spiral_Low said:

My early guess is Pearl Jam, RATM and SOAD. 

Subs: Alice In Chains. Machine Head, Korn

Third down: Black Stone Cherry, Lamb Of God, Frank Carter

Second stage headers: Sabaton, Sleep Token, Enter Shikari

Though wouldn't be surprised if A7x showed up. 

If SOAD are touring then a shoe in. Find out via RAR soon enough.

1 hour ago, guylin29 said:

Are Queens of the Stone headliner ready for DL or Second stage headliner/main stage sub?

MY PREDICTION:

Foo Fighters / MUSE / Avenged Sevenfold (MAINSTAGE)

Judas Priest / Royal Blood / The Prodigy (SECOND)

I say just take the chance. All they need to do is shove a new headliner alongside an established pair and then decide if they're good enough for another shot. They already (co?) headlined R&L so they're already late to the party on them again.

QOTSA / A7X / Maiden or QOTSA / MCR / RATM or to a lesser extent QOTSA / SOAD / Aerosmith or some bollocks like that would work fine.

11 minutes ago, Jericode said:

I say just take the chance. All they need to do is shove a new headliner alongside an established pair and then decide if they're good enough for another shot. They already (co?) headlined R&L so they're already late to the party on them again.

QOTSA / A7X / Maiden or QOTSA / MCR / RATM or to a lesser extent QOTSA / SOAD / Aerosmith or some bollocks like that would work fine.

A7X, Rage and SOAD is my thought. I'd go SOAD day. They won't book QOTSA to headline, be very surprised. Maiden again surely with just one year gap is too soon...they are one I'm sure won't be there. 3 years is very borderline.

If they avoid booking Aerosmith again then they can avoid 2 repeat headliners from the last 10 or so year. With what is going to be around, and how may times they booked Aerosmith it would be hard to book them and not repeat two.

9 hours ago, R Shah said:

Queens of the Stone Age / Royal Blood / Lamb Of God

2nd: Five Finger Death Punch

Avenged Sevenfold / Limp Bizkit / While She Sleeps

2nd: Sum 41

Def Leppard / Motley Crue / Enter Shikari

2nd: Sleep Token

This would be the weakest set of headliners the festival has seen in years, definitely won’t be that on the evidence that next year is apparently going to be another strong seller 

• Like 1

Hate to say it but with all that’s going on with till. I fear Rammstein may be out of the running for 2024 headliner. Which if copping has already booked might leave him scrambling to find another headliner 

Next year undercard potentially stacked again with the amount of bands potentially available to play.

Limp Bizkit / Turnstile / Trivium / Sleep Token / Enter Shikari / While She Sleeps / Killswitch Engage / Lamb Of God / BFMV / Sabaton / Volbeat / Amon Amarth / Don Broco / Sum 41 

All logo bands wouldn’t even know where they’d fit in.

29 minutes ago, Swansea93 said:

Next year undercard potentially stacked again with the amount of bands potentially available to play.

Limp Bizkit / Turnstile / Trivium / Sleep Token / Enter Shikari / While She Sleeps / Killswitch Engage / Lamb Of God / BFMV / Sabaton / Volbeat / Amon Amarth / Don Broco / Sum 41 

All logo bands wouldn’t even know where they’d fit in.

Yeah all/most of those acts being there in high positions would be ace…

Shinedown, BFMV and Black Stone Cherry as subs it is then!

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah all/most of those acts being there in high positions would be ace…

Shinedown, BFMV and Black Stone Cherry as subs it is then!

Please don’t, I can’t bear to think of that happening, BSC seem to have plummeted in size, they’re headlining 5000 capacity Steel House festival this year.

With all the goings on on Americas got talent I wouldn’t be surprised if Steel Panther were given a Second Stage Headliner slot

Apex: QOSTA, Royal Blood, Idles, King Gizzard, The Hives, Cleopatrick, The Mysterines Opus: Sleep Token, Bad Omens Avalanche: Kids In Glass Houses, Holding Absence Dogtooth: Death Grips, Code Orange

Apex: Avenged Sevenfold, Machine Head, Gojira, Babymetal, Malevolence, Ty Art Is Murder, Bitterword Opus: The Prodigy, Soft Play Avalanche: Bane, Madball Dogtooth: Deafheaven, Alcest

Apex: My Chemical Romance, Enter Shikari, Don Broco, Turnstile, Knocked Loose, Creeper, Loathe,  L.S  Dunes Opus: Messhugah, Zeal & Ardor Avalanche: The Story So Far, Kennyhoopla Dogtooth: Converge, Cave In

Done a fuller prediction with AC/DC included… 

AC/DC / Greta Van Fleet / The Darkness / The Pretty Reckless / Wargasm / Massive Wagons 

Five Finger Death Punch / Corey Taylor 

The Story So Far 

Cannibal Corpse 

My Chemical Romance / Enter Shikari / Sum 41 / Turnstile / Bad Omens / Knocked Loose / Cassyette 

Sabaton / Arch Enemy 

Ghostemane 

Periphery 

Avenged Sevenfold / Machine Head / Gojira / Spiritbox / Babymetal / Thy Art Is Murder / Loathe 

Sleep Token / Beartooth 

The Interrupters 

HEALTH

I’m sorry and I’m sure avenged sevenfold are a good band but headlining download festival ehh I just don’t get it. I mean I’ve seen them live before and they were crap

10 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Done a fuller prediction with AC/DC included… 

AC/DC / Greta Van Fleet / The Darkness / The Pretty Reckless / Wargasm / Massive Wagons 

Five Finger Death Punch / Corey Taylor 

The Story So Far 

Cannibal Corpse 

My Chemical Romance / Enter Shikari / Sum 41 / Turnstile / Bad Omens / Knocked Loose / Cassyette 

Sabaton / Arch Enemy 

Ghostemane 

Periphery 

Avenged Sevenfold / Machine Head / Gojira / Spiritbox / Babymetal / Thy Art Is Murder / Loathe 

Sleep Token / Beartooth 

The Interrupters 

HEALTH

The Interrupters aren't playing the avalanche now, way too big for that slot.