MS2 Parkway Drive - Architects.

Saturday
MS1 SlipKnot - Lamb Of God.
MS2 Avenged Sevenfold - Disturbed.

Sunday
MS1 Def Leppard - Alter Bridge.
MS2 Mötley Crüe - Hollywood Vampires.

Some updates ideas...

This lineup makes a lot of sense I think. My only objections would be Ozzy (considering his health issues, I don't see how he will be fit to be on stage next June) and Judas Priest (two times in a row would be too much).

1 hour ago, Archi said:

Thursday
MS1 Ozzy Osbourne - Pantera.
MS2 Judas Priest - In Flames.

Friday
MS1 Ghost - Gojira.
MS2 Parkway Drive - Architects.

Saturday
MS1 SlipKnot - Lamb Of God.
MS2 Avenged Sevenfold - Disturbed.

Sunday
MS1 Def Leppard - Alter Bridge.
MS2 Mötley Crüe - Hollywood Vampires.

Some updates ideas...

Dont see Ozzy and Judas Priest playing Graspop. Plus, Ghost and Parkway Drive seem a rather small headliner duo. 

About Ozzy, he has - for now - his tour booked in May with Judas Priest as opener. Nothing in Belgium and as he came so often at Graspop as solo artist or with Black Sabbath that I don't see him finish his career without a last show in Belgium. If the GMM can take Judas Priest one more time with that, I don't think they'll hesitate... unfortunately.

About the duo Ghost/Parkway Drive, I made a mistake: I read PWD should play on Saturday. So we could have Ghost/Avenged Sevenfold on Friday and SlipKnot/Parkway Drive on Saturday which could be really sick tbh!

10 hours ago, Archi said:

If the GMM can take Judas Priest one more time with that, I don't think they'll hesitate... unfortunately.

If Ozzy can get back on his feet and tour, then I think he'll be at GMM. It will be a risky booking though with a constant concern of a potential cancelation. When it comes to festivals and because Judas Priest are a big name (not your average support that a big band drags along) I don't think they depend on each other.

Tbh, I'd love to see Ozzy one last time. But only if he is strong enough to perform and sing, otherwise I don't want my last memory of a legend to be that "oh! this is sad" feeling.

1 hour ago, cristyflorin said:

https://clashfinder.com/m/graspop2023/ 

leaked Graspop clashfinder - Metallica, Slipknot, Avenged, Motley. Stage times and all - at least 3/4 sound legit to be touring, a promoter confirmed it's 95% real.

So many weird choices in this timetable...

1. Metallica: I'll believe it the day I see them on the official website of Graspop.
2. Metallica - Nightwish - Limp Bizkit: Too big to be true. I think if they booked them one day, we gonna have a poor line-up around like they did in 2017 with Rammstein.
3. Avenged Sevenfold + Parkway Drive: Friday seems to young and too good to be true but I really hope it could happen.
4. Killswitch Engage: They won't be there as they play festivals in August. 
5. Epica: Sub of SlipKnot and above Architects doesn't fit right so is the all North Stage on Saturday.

2 hours ago, cristyflorin said:

https://clashfinder.com/m/graspop2023/ 

leaked Graspop clashfinder - Metallica, Slipknot, Avenged, Motley. Stage times and all - at least 3/4 sound legit to be touring, a promoter confirmed it's 95% real.

Lol, bollocks. This clashfinder was made by a Festileaks user who confirmed it's a mix of wishlist and estimated guesses.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cristyflorin said:

Very good guesses in that case! Pantera and Porcupine Tree are both confirmed for Hellfest - Pantera is doing stand alone gigs too, will be happy to see them in Romania.

Where did you see Pantera was confirmed for Hellfest? Even if there aren't really a suspense about it, I haven't seen any confirmations yet.

Belgium has one of Metallica's favorite festival: Rock Werchter. When they don't play there, they've played a one-off event on Werchter's field or a stadium show in Brussels. I think 2 shows at Stade Roi Baudouin Stadium are more likely to happen than Graspop. But I'd love to be wrong of course!

14 minutes ago, Archi said:

Belgium has one of Metallica's favorite festival: Rock Werchter. When they don't play there, they've played a one-off event on Werchter's field or a stadium show in Brussels. I think 2 shows at Stade Roi Baudouin Stadium are more likely to happen than Graspop. But I'd love to be wrong of course!

Not if it's a festival only tour

4 hours ago, lighthouse said:

And RaR/RiP.

That'd be an odd announcing strategy though. Them voluntarily dropping a big chunk of their lineup with 2 headliners blanked out, would rather imply those headliners won't be announced soon. Otherwise they could've just waited 4 more days before dropping the poster?