All Points East 2023

gfa

22 minutes ago, unodosseb said:

Timing seems to fit for The Prodigy to play here? No London dates yet as far as I knowimage.thumb.png.25279f74a766f599cea77b4c377eaddf.png

In theory, yes, but I suspect that this gig only being a few tube stops east in Upminster and on the same weekend as one of the APE days is a mark against. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a thing about this being an exclusive show for the London area.

7 hours ago, charlierc said:

In theory, yes, but I suspect that this gig only being a few tube stops east in Upminster and on the same weekend as one of the APE days is a mark against. I'd be surprised if there wasn't a thing about this being an exclusive show for the London area.

Its infact in London i think - just inside Havering!

8 minutes ago, sameimpala said:

lots of people moaning about lorde on in the boardmasters replies but she's always out on a great show when i've seen her!!

not the biggest headliner i guess and a lot of people would have liked a dance act / rapper as generally its 2 rock and 1 dance/rap there

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Gunnersbury Park

Tbf this does make a lot more sense. Love Boygenius (and their solo stuff) but they're nowhere near big enough to sell out Victoria Park. 

When they first toured the US they did a solo set each before coming on. Would be great to see that replicated for a Gunnersbury Park day (though I assume unlikely) 

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Not 100% certain but usually it hosts stuff mid-late august

There's currently Waterworks, Joji, Kygo and N Dubz there

Cheers for all the info. I've got to try and plan some fieldwork for my PhD so having a rough idea of dates is helpful to try and avoid the clash.