Taylor swift

brettredmayne

On 7/14/2023 at 7:16 AM, Suprefan said:

Yeah, youll see. How none of ya'll over there have binged it the moment the series came out is kinda shocking.

S02E07 of The Bear, the "chapter" as Plex labelled it between ~15 and 22 minutes, where

Spoiler

Richie moves up from cleaning forks in the 3* restaurant and the IDKWTCH woman organises the tables and explains about researching guests, so the out-of-towners get served a supplementary deep dish pizza ordered in, and Richie absolutely nails the service

culminating in that scene with Taylor Swift's 'Love Story', is one of the finest pieces of television I think I've ever seen.

Edited by fightoffyour

On 7/5/2023 at 3:13 AM, Drinky said:

Checked back in on secondary tickets for Seattle on the 22nd (as I’ll likely be over that weekend):

IMG_5715.thumb.png.c745834e9f0cf2d2a4bad669715c9e96.png

Having a beer not far from the stadium and keeping an eye on ticket prices… down to about $600 (or $500 for the side stage restricted views). Still a bit rich for me but if they’re down to $300-ish when Haim finish…

11 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

Wonder if the resale on ticketmaster is for registered or all? 

the thing that annoys me with selling on ticketmaster is that if you sell tickets via them you don’t get the money until after the event even though they have the tickets and 2 lots of cash. 

I’ve resold tickets recently via ticketmaster and received the money in the bank before the event, maybe their policy has changed. 

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

I looked last year and it was definitely after the event. But it has changed now that’s a good thing. 

https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/5891955183505-Selling-ticket-FAQs

This page indicates you get paid within 12 working days as long as the tickets are allowed to be resold.  all good. 

Coming home last night was a pisser, literally hearing the stadium singing the songs while I had to wait for the bus. Tickets never dropped under 600 (in fact were back to over 900 after she started), and I walked up past King St Station hearing her doing No Body No Crime with Haim… then Cornelia St as a secret song, my personal request… gutted. But you can’t be paying nearly a grand for a show, just on principle. There’s always next year

6 hours ago, Drinky said:

Coming home last night was a pisser, literally hearing the stadium singing the songs while I had to wait for the bus. Tickets never dropped under 600 (in fact were back to over 900 after she started), and I walked up past King St Station hearing her doing No Body No Crime with Haim… then Cornelia St as a secret song, my personal request… gutted. But you can’t be paying nearly a grand for a show, just on principle. There’s always next year

She didn’t do Cornelia Street so don’t be too gutted! Saturday night she did This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things and Everything Has Changed

11 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

Very jealous of the people getting HAIM as support and special guests this weekend. 

Torn because I’d love to hear No Woman No Crime at our show but I’d be gutted to have Tis The Damn Season cut to make room for it

I really hope she removes something from the other eras, rather than Long Live or Enchanted, to make room for Castles Crumbling during the European leg 🙃