Taylor swift

brettredmayne

11 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Feeling like I may regret getting two GA standing rather than golden circle tickets with some stuff I've been reading about the potential for a crap view. 

I think if I'd had more time I'd have stumped up for golden circle but with the Monday rush, and not knowing if this was the only opportunity I'd get for tickets, I just threw the best I could get in my basket and checked out. 

On the other hand, the £60 saving per ticket is nice when I've just dropped £200+ on tickets for six dates of The Front Bottoms first UK tour in 5 years. 

Honestly I wouldn't think like this ! Next week's sales are likely going to be chaos and you'll know people who would pay £'000s for those tickets. It's going to be amazing no matter where you are in the stadium!

31 minutes ago, thatTFBguy said:

Feeling like I may regret getting two GA standing rather than golden circle tickets with some stuff I've been reading about the potential for a crap view. 

I think if I'd had more time I'd have stumped up for golden circle but with the Monday rush, and not knowing if this was the only opportunity I'd get for tickets, I just threw the best I could get in my basket and checked out. 

On the other hand, the £60 saving per ticket is nice when I've just dropped £200+ on tickets for six dates of The Front Bottoms first UK tour in 5 years. 

I saw someone else say that golden circle basically gives you the comfort of knowing you have a good view, general standing you will still probably get a good view anyway it's just not as certain 

I'm fairly sure you'll have a decent view regardless unless you turn up 5 minutes before she comes on stage and end up right at the very back 

• Upvote 1

Cardiff tickets sorted. Managed to get some £110 tickets in the upper tier but I've sat in a very similar spot for the rugby and it's a good view.

Out of curiosity... standing (GA and the Left/Right) were still listed when I got through but kept coming back saying no tickets found. Would I have been better off sitting there searching again and again and some may have come up? I kept alternating my search between L/R/GA and never got anywhere but reading on twitter it seems like this worked for some?

Happy with what I got anyway but just curious if I was doing anything wrong.

Regardless - VERY HAPPY 🙂 

20 minutes ago, OddRon said:

All comes down to Friday now, completely forgot in all this hullabaloo that you're not even guaranteed access to the general sale!

I have a feeling they might cross reference ticket purchases against the registration requests, but we’ll see. Might be a lot of hassle. But it’ll be interesting to see if those successful here this week get selected on Friday too.

Yeah I've been to gigs before where they stated ID would be checked but it never has been. Not to say they won't do it this time.

The only time I had an issue getting in somewhere was when I went to see Biffy and your ticket was effectively the card you used to buy them. I had changed banks in between times so no longer had the card. Was sent to the Box Office and they sorted it. 

I've actually had my ID checked before at a Catfish and the Bottlemen gig in 2019. Was a right pain as I'd got the tickets on twickets so name didn't match, had to show the security my order email and basically beg to be let in as they were insisting that strict policy was "no matching ID = no entry". Never happened since mind. 

Edited by thatTFBguy

17 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If there's 50 thousand people queuing for a stadium there's bugger all chance the folk checking tickets will be doing ID checks.

Yeah, reckon they’ll only check the panic-bought posh packages

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I had to create a brand new AXS to checkout, so despite the fact I entered the sale using the correct email address and with the code that was issued to me, the tickets are against a new email address.

Could this throw a spanner in the works, or no need to worry?

Hmm that’s a tricky one. I’d be inclined to think since you’ve got the tickets in your account, it might not matter now? I think the point about accounts and emails was to actually access the sale. Now you’ve got the tickets, they’ll be linked to your new account and you shouldn’t need to provide an email again, it’ll just be a mobile ticket.