Taylor swift

brettredmayne

35 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

But technically cant you use your code more than once or has nobody on here done that yet. Or it has not become true public knowledge and then TM would close the loophole. Happened with Madonna when one single paid fan club code got out into the open and it was valid on unlimited purchases so a lot of people got tickets without any issue.

I believe you can use your code multiple times until you hit 4 tickets bought but I need to buy 4 in 1 go so whatever I buy (hopefully) today will be our only option unless we get another code this Friday for next week.

My view is it’s better to be there seated than not there at all. I’ve decided all of our limits are £150 😅

So I managed to get Edinburgh tickets through Ticketmaster but there's the possibility of an unused Ticketmaster code becoming available through someone at work which would mean I could try for Wembley/Cardiff today. What's the best way of using said code? 

I'm assuming I wouldn't be able to buy another set of tickets through my Ticketmaster account so would need to use someone else's?

Has anyone found how to clear the AXS 'block' which is thrown if you make too many attempts (although that itself seems pathetically low).

Sticking with 4G seems to be a better option as rebooting the phone is way quicker than rebooting wifi, unless there's another way to clear it on wifi that is.

9 minutes ago, Dronx said:

Anyone know of a seating plan with rows on for Murrayfield please? We’re UU in block W18. 

The only way I found for seat by seat detail in Murrayfield ahead of Beyonce was to download the Scottish Rugby app and try to buy a ticket for the Autumn Tests in the row / block / seat you have.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Suprefan said:

But technically cant you use your code more than once or has nobody on here done that yet. Or it has not become true public knowledge and then TM would close the loophole. Happened with Madonna when one single paid fan club code got out into the open and it was valid on unlimited purchases so a lot of people got tickets without any issue.

I have but on AXS bought 2 for London and 2 for Liverpool, it took about an hour but after buying London it lowered my limit to 2 now it won't even let me into the sale.

25 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The only way I found for seat by seat detail in Murrayfield ahead of Beyonce was to download the Scottish Rugby app and try to buy a ticket for the Autumn Tests in the row / block / seat you have.

Just checked cheers. We’re 3 rows from the top 

All of Taylor's music on Ultimate-Guitar has just been taken down at the request of the artist. Majorly sh*tty move, I never get why artists do that/allow their labels to do that. For the sake of selling a few more ridiculously over priced notation books, you're mainly just depriving younger kids the chance to learn and fall in love with your music. You'd think someone like Taylor would very much understand that. Hopefully it's not a decision she's been privy to and it's reversed. I submitted a lengthy essay in the feedback box 😅

2 minutes ago, jparx said:

All of Taylor's music on Ultimate-Guitar has just been taken down at the request of the artist. Majorly sh*tty move, I never get why artists do that/allow their labels to do that. For the sake of selling a few more ridiculously over priced notation books, you're mainly just depriving younger kids the chance to learn and fall in love with your music. You'd think someone like Taylor would very much understand that. Hopefully it's not a decision she's been privy to and it's reversed. I submitted a lengthy essay in the feedback box 😅

So annoying. She doesn’t exactly have complicated guitar songs so someone more experienced can just learn by ear but the young kids just getting into it will struggle

2 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

So annoying. She doesn’t exactly have complicated guitar songs so someone more experienced can just learn by ear but the young kids just getting into it will struggle

Indeed. Misguided greed that's not even going to impact the bottom line. It's very counter to what she appears to stand for, so hopefully it gets resolved. I was trying to look up if someone had tabbed the new guitar flourishes from Speak Now, but I'll have figure it out myself!

2 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

Is the 4 per household stipulation a legit thing? I thought I saw something about it but can't see anything in the Ticketmaster T&Cs or anywhere else on the TM site.

It just says they MAY cancel your tickets if they share a billing address, credit card number or email. Ticketmaster CS on twitter has been saying this repeatedly and I do remember seeing it somewhere on an event page. This is coming from the same source who’s saying you can’t use your code twice tho (when it’s been proven you can). Not sure if they will cancel them or not 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Andeeroo said:

Is the 4 per household stipulation a legit thing? I thought I saw something about it but can't see anything in the Ticketmaster T&Cs or anywhere else on the TM site.

Ticket Limits

There is a maximum of 4 (four) tickets per access code.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

*From here Tickets: Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour, London | Sun, 23 Jun 2024, 15:15 | Ticketmaster UK

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

What do folk reckon my chances are at reselling unwanted VIP tickets?

That was quick - do they not want them? 😂 what package did you get?

Resell isn’t available yet but I definitely think it will be after general sale next week. Chances are good I think