Taylor swift

brettredmayne

8 hours ago, panda97 said:

Has everybody got an email confirmation after registering? I've heard some people getting one and some not, I've not had anything other than the initial screen that comes up immediately afterwards confirming that you have registered 

Yep got three confirmation emails here. Took hours though so don’t panic 

9 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

It does 😞

Got an album presale email overnight.. don’t even remember preordering the album but I’ll take it 🤷‍♂️ 

Yeah got the same and was a bit confused, but I’ll take any bump in my chance of getting tickets. Hoping that hasn’t been sent to everybody by mistake…

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Yeah got the same and was a bit confused, but I’ll take any bump in my chance of getting tickets. Hoping that hasn’t been sent to everybody by mistake…

Oh god don’t say that 😞

I vaguely remember registering through the usual ‘no purchase necessary’ loophole so hopefully it’s just that. 

5 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Oh god don’t say that 😞

I vaguely remember registering through the usual ‘no purchase necessary’ loophole so hopefully it’s just that. 

Ah maybe that’s it. Thought I’d just been sent it due to registering last night, but now you mention it I vaguely remember doing the same thing. 

10 hours ago, panda97 said:

Has everybody got an email confirmation after registering? I've heard some people getting one and some not, I've not had anything other than the initial screen that comes up immediately afterwards confirming that you have registered 

I registered yesterday when she announced, and got my email 10.30 last night

40 minutes ago, ls2408 said:

Not sure if it’s the same for every other stadium, but you can buy hospitality boxes at Anfield from £249 pp + VAT. Not bad for a hospitality box I guess? Gives me hope for normal prices 

I’m thinking we’ll be looking at around £120 ish for pitch/standing (including all fees etc). Which would be good value in this day and age for the show she’ll put on, especially when compared to £90 for the Arctic Monkeys, for them to play with as minimal show as possible for just 90 mins. 

3 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Anyone know if the Liverpool members pre-sale is the same day, before, or after the album pre-sale?

Is it a pre-sale, though? Or just another way to get a code for the main sale? Or is it a club-only sale taking place at the same time as the main one?

Not seen 'pre-sale' mentioned anywhere,  and I'm pretty sure they'd be clear about that big boon for ST-holder / members, but I have seen reference to things being sold via liverpoolfc.com.

All of which makes me think there may be club tickets, but they may just go on sale the same day as the Ticketmaster ones?

16 minutes ago, tarw said:

If anyone has got a presale code that are not using you could make me the best Dad in the world. 

Hey, don’t you know it’s cool to be a ‘Swifty’ these days - you don’t have to hide behind the classic ‘it’s for my kids’ act anymore 😉

1 hour ago, Jetshymotion said:

Is it a pre-sale, though? Or just another way to get a code for the main sale? Or is it a club-only sale taking place at the same time as the main one?

Not seen 'pre-sale' mentioned anywhere,  and I'm pretty sure they'd be clear about that big boon for ST-holder / members, but I have seen reference to things being sold via liverpoolfc.com.

All of which makes me think there may be club tickets, but they may just go on sale the same day as the Ticketmaster ones?

I've not logged in to post for nearly 6 years but this demanded an answer.

Yes it's a proper presale, on 10th, 11th and 12th July. And we got to register our cities in order of priority. We'll get presale codes on or around 6th-7th July apparently. And the email you have registered with Taylor's store (assuming you also pre-ordered the album between 29th August and 27th October) has to be the same one you log into Ticketmaster with so...

38 minutes ago, tarw said:

If anyone has got a presale code that are not using you could make me the best Dad in the world. 

...no unfortunately only the person who gets the code can use it as all the details are linked up.

27 minutes ago, st dan said:

Hey, don’t you know it’s cool to be a ‘Swifty’ these days - you don’t have to hide behind the classic ‘it’s for my kids’ act anymore 😉

I would love to see her. But the joy it would give Lily would be immeasurably more!

Edited by tarw
Change of pronoun

1 minute ago, tarw said:

Oh well. It was worth a try though 

She's doing it the right way by staggering the sales for the cities over different days. London will be most popular - sell that first. People who miss out on that then get the chance to go for another city the next day if they're big enough fans (as well as the fans from the area too). So on and so forth until until they're all gone - much better than all going on sale on one day, servers breaking beyond limit, and then all the gigs selling out in 2 minutes. Only thing i don't like is that the whole registration/waiting list thing means it's basically a lottery of whether you get the chance to even try for tickets or not...unless you've got a presale link. 

TLDR - pretty glad I bought the signed CD now.

10 minutes ago, Monkismo said:

I've not logged in to post for nearly 6 years but this demanded an answer.

Yes it's a proper presale, on 10th, 11th and 12th July. And we got to register our cities in order of priority. We'll get presale codes on or around 6th-7th July apparently. And the email you have registered with Taylor's store (assuming you also pre-ordered the album between 29th August and 27th October) has to be the same one you log into Ticketmaster with so...

...no unfortunately only the person who gets the code can use it as all the details are linked up.

So there's no reselling possible? for face value? I want to go for Liverpool tickets as a backup but ideally I'll get them for Warsaw.

The album order presale  is 10th July so at least that makes sense.