Taylor swift

brettredmayne

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

I hate all seated stadiums gigs, seems such a waste when you can have so many more people 

That’s precisely why I want to see Taylor at Glastonbury specifically (or any festival really). All seated stadium shows are possibly the worst context to see an act live, and the most expensive too.

11 hours ago, ls2408 said:

Where have you seen? 

info from my TM source: she has been saying for weeks that a big sale is coming on 12th November, so top secret that her boss isn’t telling anyone what the sale is for, but everyone is drafted for overtime because it’s their “biggest onsale in years”. She said everyone in the office thinks it’s Taylor, I’m pretty certain it’s Eurovision myself - she said whatever it is, an announcement will be made on ad during I’m a celeb on Sunday 

A big sale on 12 november you say but that is a sunday??? 

5 hours ago, jparx said:

That’s precisely why I want to see Taylor at Glastonbury specifically (or any festival really). All seated stadium shows are possibly the worst context to see an act live, and the most expensive too.

You wouldnt even get a decent spot if the swifties had their way and got into the fest. Could easily see them begin to camp out after arctics played if that was actually happening next year. 

8 hours ago, Suprefan said:

You wouldnt even get a decent spot if the swifties had their way and got into the fest. Could easily see them begin to camp out after arctics played if that was actually happening next year. 

People camped out for Macca and I still managed to worm my way to a great spot in the pit. Doubt you’d get the same level of sweeping anticipation and sheer crowd size for Taylor tbh

1 minute ago, jparx said:

People camped out for Macca and I still managed to worm my way to a great spot in the pit. Doubt you’d get the same level of sweeping anticipation and sheer crowd size for Taylor tbh

So true, I was about 2 rows back from the barrier for Macca. Walked in after Noel finished. Then I left to go watch Megan. Not everyone is chewing gum at the barrier all day.

0B9A82DC-0E26-4530-B456-4735660CC155.jpeg

10 hours ago, MK1 said:

A big sale on 12 november you say but that is a sunday??? 

Maybe so that no other sales are going on at the same time i guess

but also a sunday is when the most people are available to buy tickets really

11 hours ago, Suprefan said:

I love this mindset that Taylor Swift being announced will completely change the atmosphere at the Pyramid stage and you're gonna have people sleeping in front of the stage and it'll be impossible to get a 'decent' spot. 

Why not any other act? Why not the Stones, why not Macca. I am sure there are 'Swfities' at Glastonbury, but that level I think not. I'm sure you'll get a great spot for who ever is on before and be able to wonder closer to the front as the crowd thins out. 

1 hour ago, OllieMadd said:

She is a much bigger draw than Macca. It will be carnage.

I really don’t think so for a Glastonbury crowd. Yeah it’ll be busy and a great atmosphere, but she doesn’t top Macca in the context of Glastonbury. No chance.

Edited by jparx

4 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

So true, I was about 2 rows back from the barrier for Macca. Walked in after Noel finished. Then I left to go watch Megan. Not everyone is chewing gum at the barrier all day.

0B9A82DC-0E26-4530-B456-4735660CC155.jpeg

I’m not far away and I did the same 

CC5D0673-876A-423A-A127-21504763E41A.jpeg

Edited by Crazyfool01

10 hours ago, chazwwe said:

I love this mindset that Taylor Swift being announced will completely change the atmosphere at the Pyramid stage and you're gonna have people sleeping in front of the stage and it'll be impossible to get a 'decent' spot. 

Why not any other act? Why not the Stones, why not Macca. I am sure there are 'Swfities' at Glastonbury, but that level I think not. I'm sure you'll get a great spot for who ever is on before and be able to wonder closer to the front as the crowd thins out. 

Cause people are crazy. If Harry Styles played I dont think you want to imagine what they would do to be there.  Same for K Pop. If that girl who tried to protest for palestine during radiohesd got under the stage, imagine swifties, harrys or k pops. Its worse.

Edited by Suprefan

3 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Cause people are crazy. If Harry Styles played I dont think you want to imagine what they would do to be there.  Same for K Pop. If that girl who tried to protest for palestine during radiohesd got under the stage, imagine swifties, harrys or k pops. Its worse.

Short of hacking into the festival systems, organising a secret sale, and getting the council to increase capacity, there's fuck all they can do if Styles was announced after ticket day.

Edited by kalifire

4 hours ago, kalifire said:

Short of hacking into the festival systems, organising a secret sale, and getting the council to increase capacity, there's fuck all they can do if Styles was announced after ticket day.

Somebody will sneak onto the farm before the fences go up and live there undetected for 2 months. 

oh, ans I saw what was being referenced to album pre order people getting emails. That still doesnt mean a thing because you still have to be selected to be able to participate in the sale. They shouldve told whoever got approved that they got his "boost" thing. Its so much false hope.

18 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

She’s busy every weekend in May next year. 

Would think it’ll be a BBC One special where she does an extended interview and plays some songs, like they’ve done with Adele and others in the past. 

So no tour dates but probably some kind of tv special is what to expect tomorrow.???

2 hours ago, MK1 said:

So no tour dates but probably some kind of tv special is what to expect tomorrow.???

I mean I’m absolutely just guessing but if the BBC are announcing something then it’s highly likely to be something to do with the BBC rather than just a random list of tour dates which are nothing to do with them. So a BBC One or Radio 1 special would be the most obvious things.