Taylor swift

brettredmayne

59 minutes ago, jparx said:

To be honest I’m not sure we know anymore. She’s not toured since 2018, and released a few very different records in the meantime. It’ll be interesting to see how broad the demo has become as a result.

May have narrowed to a demographic consisting exclusively of bald dads in plaid shirts.

It’s a total stab in the dark at this point, but something like this? I’ve gotta imagine we’ll be getting a good 2 hour show, if not longer and there’s gonna be some major casualties. 

1. Midnights track/lead single?
  2. Blank Space
  3. Red
  4. Cardigan
  5. Midnights track
  6. Style
  7. Love Story
  8. The Archer
  9. Lover
  10. Willow
  11. Trouble
  12. You Need to Calm Down
  13. Midnights track
  14. Midnights track
  15. Betty
  16. Exile w/Justin if he’s at Glasto
  17. Wildest Dreams
  18. Getaway Car
  19. Shake it Off
  20. —Encore—
  21. WANGBT
  22. ME!
  23. Midnights track
  24. New Romantics
  25. All Too Well

6 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

Pretty good but no Gorgeous or Delicate? I'd also pray for no ME! ugh. 

ME! Is 100% getting played, I’d make my peace with that now. I can’t see her not playing the lead single from an album she’s yet to tour.

And yeah, reputation was the biggest casualty there. With so much to draw from, and given her last actual tour focussed heavily on that record, I just think we’ll get very little from it. Maybe the acoustic version of Delicate she did at the Prime Day show?

At the end of the day as well, I think there’s probably going to be a good 30/40 songs on rotation with these shows so there could be a lot of variation. It’s going to be really interested to see if the overall production is scaled back a bit to allow greater set list variation given the FOUR albums released since the last tour. Just hoping the compromise isn’t a load of medleys.

1 hour ago, jparx said:

It’s a total stab in the dark at this point, but something like this? I’ve gotta imagine we’ll be getting a good 2 hour show, if not longer and there’s gonna be some major casualties. 

1. Midnights track/lead single?
  2. Blank Space
  3. Red
  4. Cardigan
  5. Midnights track
  6. Style
  7. Love Story
  8. The Archer
  9. Lover
  10. Willow
  11. Trouble
  12. You Need to Calm Down
  13. Midnights track
  14. Midnights track
  15. Betty
  16. Exile w/Justin if he’s at Glasto
  17. Wildest Dreams
  18. Getaway Car
  19. Shake it Off
  20. —Encore—
  21. WANGBT
  22. ME!
  23. Midnights track
  24. New Romantics
  25. All Too Well

That is a cracking setlist, and yet there so so so many songs left out. That said I would lose my sh*t to this and that encore especially 

I have no idea what she would open with. '...ready for it?' would be good opener because of the bass and intro but there's no way she will do much reputation and that song isn't excellent. 

If Harry is a headliner then she could open with Style? That could be fun but honestly, I have no idea. Anyone? 

Edited by GeezLouise

13 minutes ago, GeezLouise said:

I have no idea what she would open with. '...ready for it?' would be good opener because of the bass and intro but there's no way she will do much reputation and that song isn't excellent. 

If Harry is a headliner then she could open with Style? That could be fun but honestly, I have no idea. Anyone? 

If the new album is more rock focussed I think she opens with either a new tune, or something like State if Grace

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BFisherr said:

I think it's pretty likely that a lot of the setlist will be done as mashups. She has form for this and it's a good way of firing through the hits at a rapid pace. Means you'd be looking more towards a 30-40 song setlist.

Yeah I think that’s inevitable unfortunately. Personally rather not see medleys, especially for belters like Style, but I’ll take what I can get.

Just now, WestCountryGirl said:

I'm still of the opinion that the best opener for her Glasto set is 'Holy Ground', though I know the likeihood is infinitesimal.

I’m 100% with you there 😀I’d have a complete breakdown if she walked on to that.

Just now, WestCountryGirl said:

I'm still of the opinion that the best opener for her Glasto set is 'Holy Ground', though I know the likeihood is infinitesimal.

I would love that. GREEN LIGHT GO. 

I think You Need To Calm Down could be a good opener with the beat it starts with and the fun chorus drop.  plus the message for us all to calm down as we'll be so bloody excited. 

I agree that we're probably gonna get a lot of Folklore/Evermore mash ups. I don't think I can manage another setlist. I did one before Folklore came out, before Evermore came out and then one a month or so ago. Having 4 albums of tracks that have never been toured, while also re releasing new music and there's gonna be a lot of misses. 

I think we should all come to terms with what 3-4 songs we really want to hear and then be happy with the rest, because I think its a gamble.