BST 2023

mike99

First name leaked for the Lana undercard.

Father John Misty went on a podcast and said he and Lana will be performing together at Hyde Park, clip can be heard here.

A great get in my opinion, and a lot of fans should be happy. Well, maybe with the exception of the 14 year olds that had themselves convinced that The Weeknd would be supporting...

(Edited to add correct link.)

Edited by c82588

46 minutes ago, c82588 said:

First name leaked for the Lana undercard.

Father John Misty went on a podcast and said he and Lana will be performing together at Hyde Park, clip can be heard here.

A great get in my opinion, and a lot of fans should be happy. Well, maybe with the exception of the 14 year olds that had themselves convinced that The Weeknd would be supporting...

(Edited to add correct link.)

I'm happy with that! Hopefully I'll be done scanning tickets before he starts 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

At this point with Lana, do you think they're waiting for Olivia Rodrigo to announce her comeback single and stuff before announcing her? 

Olivia is not there, that was an unfounded rumour circulated with the fan-made poster.

Pretty certain Father John Misty is the direct support and she wouldn't be below him. 

Edited by c82588

set times for Guns N' Roses, Take That and Blackpink days updated now.

have fun everyone going for Pink's days!
It will be great if you can share information about festival ground, queues, activties, merch, food and drinks prices and choises or anything else

Edited by amfest12
set times

On 6/16/2023 at 10:17 AM, amfest12 said:

Map, Blackpink + Pink schedule and now Springsteen support acts updated, again I don't know anything beside the top two acts and only interested in Frank Turner. If you have any recommendations for 6/7 would love to hear, thanks

image.thumb.jpeg.e80c2b016b90cc2ef4508e3f7b9e8b3f.jpeg

Stone and Frank Turner would be my must sees (and Bruce obviously). Stone are great live.

1 hour ago, Aech2ElectricBoogaloo said:

Anyone that's been before got any idea on how hard it is to just walk into golden standing with a regular wristband? Don't fancy standing behind half a mile of empty field at a partially sold show on Friday.

They sometimes give wristbands away if it’s not full

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Is that if you arrive early? Might try it for Bruce Saturday

Bruce is sold out so I highly doubt they would be giving away upgrades. Sometimes there are limited paid upgrades on the day if that's where you'd rather be, but again you'd need to get down early. 

Anyone got any ideas on how to pick up a GA ticket for Bruce next Thursday? Looking like slim to none chance now. I have got Twickets alerts set up but hardly any coming up and those that do are long gone before I get to them.

Kicking myself as had presale tickets in my shopping cart when they went on sale last year but thought I would hold off until closer to the time because I had a few other things to pay for. 

2 hours ago, Chef said:

Anyone got any ideas on how to pick up a GA ticket for Bruce next Thursday? Looking like slim to none chance now. I have got Twickets alerts set up but hardly any coming up and those that do are long gone before I get to them.

Kicking myself as had presale tickets in my shopping cart when they went on sale last year but thought I would hold off until closer to the time because I had a few other things to pay for. 

A few days before Murrayfield there were quite a few released onto Twickets. Although there had been the odd one popping up the week before, which doesn't seem to have been the case with this one unfortunately...I have heard of people rocking up at the box office on the day and snagging tickets for sold out events...but I wouldn't bet on that option.

• Thanks 1

On 6/27/2023 at 8:58 PM, Aech2ElectricBoogaloo said:

Anyone that's been before got any idea on how hard it is to just walk into golden standing with a regular wristband? Don't fancy standing behind half a mile of empty field at a partially sold show on Friday.

I got into it for the Florence day a few years back (only went to see the national). Walked in the middle of a throng of people and just held my wrist up when they were supposedly checking wristbands (nothing on my wrist I don't think at all, certainly not what was meant to be there). worth a try at least!

• Like 1

Pretty sure it says you can take a sealed 500ml bottle of water in plus your emoty steel bottle.

Any info on beer/ food prices appreciated,managed to get 2 tix for billy joel on twickets,havent been to hyde park for a gig since simon and garfunkel played years ago ,i imagine things changed a vit since then

• Upvote 1