The 1975

NorthernSoul52

39 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwmmh0zg8Kn/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

do we think this will be a tour of the ‘debut in full’ show they’ve been doing? Don’t know if I can be bothered with that but wouldn’t want to miss a new album tour 

I definitely can't see this being the main tour...

1 hour ago, Monty Pythagoras said:

Probably sitting Glasto '24 out then and hoping to come back as a headliner for '25 then

Possibly although Glastonbury could be apart of this tour from unannounced dates. It doesn't really say much but I generally thought after they played Reading as a stand in that 24 was out and part of me reckons they may have been told they would be a later booking by accepting that.

Love em or hate them the 75 are currently the biggest band in the UK at this time and deserve to headline Glastonbury, they have earned it. Matty and the rest of the band entertain and that's what it's all about. Lucky to be seeing them in Tampa in October whilst on holiday.

Edited by Baggieboy
Typo
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Added a fourth millennium dome date. Says final UK show although Brum is the night after. I guess that's admission there'll be no festival dates or finsbury park style one offs (not that that's ever stopped a band before)

It just means there won't be anymore extra dates added

The * bit at the bottom though suggests thats it full stop though

• 2 months later...

Back-to-back sell-outs over the last few days at MSG, only blighted by a rant against the Grammys and a few more Kanye West references.

So, business as usual, I guess. Not sure I've ever found a band whose tunes and live performances are so uniformly impressive, and who seem so wildly intent on a degree of self-immolation. But I digress.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Padjeq said:

image.thumb.jpeg.820f6323cfbd734b47e33dc1f619bd6d.jpeg

Support added. The Japanese House again. (although i just checked and that was 8 years ago. Hard to get my head around)

Am I reading too much into this by pointing out they have removed the * from the London show that they'd previously had on posters? 👀

image.thumb.png.4591f4c04860f63b3dedbce5a0fb7337.png

31 minutes ago, AndyL16 said:

Am I reading too much into this by pointing out they have removed the * from the London show that they'd previously had on posters? 👀

image.thumb.png.4591f4c04860f63b3dedbce5a0fb7337.png

I think you are. It was worded that way so people knew it was the last possible date To Be Added. The last date itself is one day later and had already sold out.

19 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

I think you are. It was worded that way so people knew it was the last possible date To Be Added. The last date itself is one day later and had already sold out.

just want to see them on the pyramid... trying to wish this into existence

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, AndyL16 said:

just want to see them on the pyramid... trying to wish this into existence

Honestly me too! (not this year though as I don't have a ticket! 🙂) They are such a good live band and all their songs are bops. I've got tickets to the first London date and absolutely cannot wait

Edited by thewomble