Arctic Monkeys

FloorFiller

15 hours ago, dhtjmnd12 said:

Could we see them open the same way they opened their first headline set? When the sun goes down into brianstorm? I've watched that video on youtube so many times

I actually think this is going to happen. They were mixing it up with the first song - I got Fluorescent Adolescent in Manchester, and then A Certain Romance in Sheffield. Since then they've just started with Brianstorm.

Interested to see what they do in London and Dublin. I think they're saving a first album tune for the Glastonbury opener. When The Sun Goes Down is my guess, but Dancing Shoes or Fake Tales wouldn't be a massive shock either. Very excited

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, mufcok said:

I actually think this is going to happen. They were mixing it up with the first song - I got Fluorescent Adolescent in Manchester, and then A Certain Romance in Sheffield. Since then they've just started with Brianstorm.

Interested to see what they do in London and Dublin. I think they're saving a first album tune for the Glastonbury opener. When The Sun Goes Down is my guess, but Dancing Shoes or Fake Tales wouldn't be a massive shock either. Very excited

Pretty sure they also went with Mardy Bum in Bristol(?)

6 hours ago, mufcok said:

I really hope so, loving their setlist at the moment and them opening with A Certain Romance in Sheffield is getting me very excited. When the sun goes down is the only song missing from their current setlists for me, playing this on Friday would be the dream

12 hours ago, mufcok said:

This was my prediction to my girlfriend a few weeks back, I think it’s very likely.

10 hours ago, GlastoRob2957 said:

AM were great tonight, no Certain Romance like other dates but Brianstorm, Ritz to the Rubble, Pretty Visitors, Mardy Bum more than made up for it

Not keen on the crowd, lots of Coke, Ket, Vapes and Veneers

Veneers?? Like big teeth?? Lols. A preference I didn't know I should have. 

12 hours ago, GlastoRob2957 said:

AM were great tonight, no Certain Romance like other dates but Brianstorm, Ritz to the Rubble, Pretty Visitors, Mardy Bum more than made up for it

Just the youth innit

3 hours ago, JA_Watts said:

Can anybody share the rough set times from last night? Thanks in advance. 

• 5.30pm - Doors Open
  • 6.40pm - The Mysterines
  • 7.35pm - The Hives
  • 8.50pm - Arctic Monkeys

Can't say I'm keen on The Hives, but they were very entertaining! Lead singer is all over the place, in to the crowd. 

AM smashed it! 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 12:16 AM, GlastoRob2957 said:

Edited by emi10

Just now, aj6658 said:

4 days to recover... NHS says it goes away in a week or two.

Hoping that it started earlier and had to pull out last minute from Dublin 

Also if they pull out and the churn ups are the Foo fighters then they still have a top tier headliner