Cheap Tickets / Seatfiller links Thread

gfa

4 hours ago, snoochie1981 said:

Loads more concerts added to Ladbrokes Live including: 

Thundercat, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Bananarama, JP Saxe (all London)

Mika, Johnny Marr, Kaiser Chiefs, Tate McRae (all Wolverhampton)

Some concerts in Scotland added too

They've really stepped up their game in terms of adding stuff on there, so many options now compared to when I started using it

Almost at a point where they need to give out more plays because it's hard to decide what to use them on

30 minutes ago, panda97 said:

They've really stepped up their game in terms of adding stuff on there, so many options now compared to when I started using it

Almost at a point where they need to give out more plays because it's hard to decide what to use them on

Definitely! More than just All Points East and O2 Arena now

Tickets for Robert Plant's Saving Grace collective on Tickets for Good. Sheffield just up, there have been one or two other dates too, do may be more to follow. Up to 6 tickets per member, small fee per ticket.

Looks like there is a free Yungblub outdoor event tommorow in London.

660fuAZ8_normal.jpg
FREE OUTDOOR SHOW and my biggest announcement yet. MONDAY 18th of MARCH. NORTH LONDON. Exact location released Monday morning 10am on my story. SHOWTIME AT 5pm. COME TO LONDON. SEE YOU THERE. it’s about to get fookin mental

image.thumb.png.7d5afbe02d21716d94c52d1dddbd5c6f.png

12 hours ago, Dales said:

Looks like there is a free Yungblub outdoor event tommorow in London.

660fuAZ8_normal.jpg
FREE OUTDOOR SHOW and my biggest announcement yet. MONDAY 18th of MARCH. NORTH LONDON. Exact location released Monday morning 10am on my story. SHOWTIME AT 5pm. COME TO LONDON. SEE YOU THERE. it’s about to get fookin mental

image.thumb.png.7d5afbe02d21716d94c52d1dddbd5c6f.png

free outdoor show on a Monday night? shows the average age of his fanbase well i guess lol

27 minutes ago, gfa said:

free outdoor show on a Monday night? shows the average age of his fanbase well i guess lol

Yeah, I did look this morning to see what and where its at? Could not find anything, so maybe its been canned.

3 minutes ago, Dales said:

Yeah, I did look this morning to see what and where its at? Could not find anything, so maybe its been canned.

He put it on insta stories at 10am. It's inside Camden Market. Wristbands available from 3pm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sheffinghell said:

Several Pendulum dates just come up on Tickets for Good. Small booking fee per ticket only, up to 4 tickets per order.

Thanks for the heads-up. I have been trying for tickets for a few weeks on Ladbrokes Live with no luck. Got O2 tickets and it looks like plenty are still left.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chef said:

They could add every seat for a show to Ladbokes Live and I still don't think I would win more than a free spin. 

I'm mashing all my power plays on Girls Aloud, but I think I'd have success if I was to go for Griff, Justin Hawkins, The Residents or one of the acts on there for multiple venues. Seems like a stealthier version of SFF for those gigs.

I also wonder if location matters. Giving tickets away to someone half a country away has less chance of that person turning up on the night.

I've just won on Ladbrokes Live for the first time - scored two tickets to OMD on Sunday in a Suite (using Power Ballot). Looking elsewhere it seems these normally go for £226 each!

The Suite description says all-inclusive food and some drink too...does anyone know if food is included for Ladbrokes winners, and is it any good?

54 minutes ago, rivaldo said:

I've just won on Ladbrokes Live for the first time - scored two tickets to OMD on Sunday in a Suite (using Power Ballot). Looking elsewhere it seems these normally go for £226 each!

The Suite description says all-inclusive food and some drink too...does anyone know if food is included for Ladbrokes winners, and is it any good?

No food or drink included with Ladbrokes Live unfortunately, although you can order (expensive) drinks to your seat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

How have I only just discovered Ladbrokes Live? Is there a catch or is it just free?

Well apart from giving your details to an org like Ladbrokes (a big one for some I appreciate!), there isn’t a catch and free to use. Sign-up and spin away!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jordanadams8 said:

I’ve just won a pair of tickets to Pendulum at Leeds (Sunday) and Cardiff (Tuesday) that I’m unable to make. Free for anyone who fancies it, would just need to organise TM transfer..

Hi mate, would love the Leeds ones if they’re still available pal?

Tickets for The Gaslight Anthem (2 per booking) and Yard Act (4 per booking) for small fee each on Tickets for Good, for tomorrow night (27th) in London.

Also, still tickets available for Robert Plant w/ Saving Grace tomorrow night in Sheffield.

Edited by sheffinghell

Will try and get one for Gaslight, they were class last night. Thanks for this, saw they've now opened up to wider charities so going to see if mine will get on there so I can finally get stuck in! 

Having no luck with the powerplays on Ladbrokes. Desperately trying for Europa League Final...

• Like 1