Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

27 minutes ago, kaytee... said:

What day do people try to arrive in Barcelona for the festival? I've only done the two weekends this year so what day to the gigs in the city typically start before the festival? 

Land Monday before, leave Monday after. That was the ideal for me, but flights are outrageous now. So, land on the Tuesday before and probably leave on the Sunday, which is pretty bad. But I'm struggling to make it work any other way unless I want to go via Budapest or Oslo or something mad... 

3 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

How is Fred again a headliner instead of Phoenix?

honestly: Phoenix are long past their prime and Fred Again is becoming massive. He sold out a 9.000 cap Venue in Berlin in the presale alone. I was offered up to 200€ for my ticket to the Hamburg show. Long time since I've seen a hype like that

Edited by Quadrophobia

2 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

honestly: Phoenix are long past their prime and Fred Again is becoming massive. He sold out a 9.000 cap Venue in Berlin in the presale alone

Agreed. Phoenix was a top 5 concert for me at last years edition. So much fun. But Fred Again is headlining festivals over Phoenix in 2022/2023.

1 minute ago, young_contra said:

I've only just found out about him due to the DTRH announcement and I must say I'm very much pleased with this discovery!! Hope Primavera Porto can have him

The act I regret most not seeing in Barcelona last year, heard he was amazing. Instead I had to see Tame Impala for the 150th time because my partner hadnt seen them before. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

I would've seen him in a 900 capacity club in Hamburg last night, but was sick and couldn't go. And good person that I am, I didn't even take the 200€ offered but sold my ticket at original price 😞

well that is Uebel & Gefährlich