2023 Festival

TheWaters

20 hours ago, thatTFBguy said:

Would love a 20 song set, but I was thinking it'll be close to 15. Based purely on recent MSW headliners usually playing around that number (from a brief look at a couple just now). 

Yeah, not too sure, but it gives a very rough idea of what it potentially *could* look like, especially if they give Knucks a shorter set (compared to other subs).

1 hour ago, jonnyisRFC said:

You can pick up a Truck festival weekend ticket for around £50 right now  on resale sites (starts tomorrow). I wonder how low Reading/Leeds tickets will be going for the week before… 

Seen weekend + early bird going for as low as £200 on Twitter already (not Bot accounts either). 

8 minutes ago, stanh said:

Yeah, not too sure, but it gives a very rough idea of what it potentially *could* look like, especially if they give Knucks a shorter set (compared to other subs).

Seen weekend + early bird going for as low as £200 on Twitter already (not Bot accounts either). 

Not seen any on ticketmaster resale yet. Are they even doing that this year?

2 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Not seen any on ticketmaster resale yet. Are they even doing that this year?

No clue, maybe nearer the time. Already starting to dip on other sites, below is from Twickets, seen some much less tbf, but they seem to be getting snapped up fairly fast.

£230 - Weekend (Reading)

£241.50 - Weekend + Early Bird (Reading)

£235 - Weekend (Leeds)

£276 - Weekend + Early Bird (Leeds)

1 hour ago, jonnyisRFC said:

You can pick up a Truck festival weekend ticket for around £50 right now  on resale sites (starts tomorrow). I wonder how low Reading/Leeds tickets will be going for the week before… 

worth checking the weather

2 hours ago, Benj said:

The current R&L crowd upon hearing this news

image.gif.e5368e08680d29edb2dc4ffc4b165b8e.gif

I don’t know, I think Always Like This and Shuffle are still in the indie club nights playlist rotation. 

Although most of the people who listened to them at the time are probably too old to go to this festival now.

1 hour ago, TKOCF said:

I don’t know, I think Always Like This and Shuffle are still in the indie club nights playlist rotation. 

Although most of the people who listened to them at the time are probably too old to go to this festival now.

Reading kids still go to Indie clubs? 👍🏼

Actually I have a question about the "Late Night Takeover" kind of stuff on the Alternative Stage, what kind of time does it start? And is it through speakers or headphones? I can imagine the DJ sets would be silent disco style but what about a live set from Shame?

18 minutes ago, gregory said:

Actually I have a question about the "Late Night Takeover" kind of stuff on the Alternative Stage, what kind of time does it start? And is it through speakers or headphones? I can imagine the DJ sets would be silent disco style but what about a live set from Shame?

Fairly sure the late night alt stage stuff starts during or as the main headliner finishes, only the silent disco is headphones.