2023 Festival

TheWaters

4 hours ago, foolee said:

Not sure Billie or Dua will be touring next year. Think Kendrick is the most likely rap act with his tour this year and new album out. Kasabian over Sam Fender due to his big shows. Paramore and Kasabian are more likely than Foals I’d say and I’m not sure they’d book both Kasabian and Foals in headline slots, think it’d be one or the other. Not sure about Jamie T due to his Finsbury shows, might end up headlining the smaller festivals like Sam Fender last year. MGK and Cardi B have got to be in with shots of headlining, think MGK is highly likely after his recent success and arena tour this year. 

So are we thinking a line up like -

Cardi B | Kendrick Lamar | My Chemical Romance

Machine Gun Kelly | Doja Cat | Paramore

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Maybe Dua in for Cardi or Doja then

I’d say only one of Your initial list is MSE in this day and age. Although I wouldn’t the surprised if it does slowly devolve into what would have been 6 ‘co-headliners’ back in the day.

2 minutes ago, sacred shape said:

I have a festival on Saturday. Do you reckon if the Queen pops it today or tomorrow we'll have a week of mourning and all events will have to be cancelled? 

Footie will probably be off and you'll get her funeral off work but I doubt they'd cancel festivals. 

Edited by BenG92

5 hours ago, Chad888 said:

Never happening. 3 punk/pop punk headliners won’t happen. No indie / generic rock option

6 hours ago, Chad888 said:

I’d say this is most likely right now but they’ll be an indie act in there so replace either Cardi B or Doja Cat with The Killers or Kasabian. Probably Kasabian instead of Doja Cat as not sure she’ll be touring and then one of Kasabian, Paramore or Cardi headlining MSE, not sure who is the biggest tbh. 

2 hours ago, stevieg1993 said:

Sounds about right but the demand must be there to sell multiple arena dates unfortunately. It wouldn't surprise me if they headline next year. 

Multiple arena dates to people older than the R&L crowd.