2023 Festival

TheWaters

1 minute ago, stevieg1993 said:

And alot of people suggesting Kasabian which most of there fan base are in there 30's or 40's. I've no idea how old a standard NDubz crowd are but I was about 16 when they came on the scene. 

Nah, Kasabian are massive with the young’uns, too. Dark Fruits cred goes a long way. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, stevieg1993 said:

And alot of people suggesting Kasabian which most of there fan base are in there 30's or 40's. I've no idea how old a standard NDubz crowd are but I was about 16 when they came on the scene. 

Where they ever slightly big or credible? I don’t remember them being anything other than a bit of a gimmick band mor famous for being idiots than their music

Just now, Benj said:

Where they ever slightly big or credible? I don’t remember them being anything other than a bit of a gimmick band mor famous for being idiots than their music

I struggle to think of anyone less credible than N-Dubz. Genuinely the worst of the worst. Music for people who love Michael Kors and think buying a bottle of Ciroc makes them superior. 

13 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

The Killers x Doja Cat 

Cardi B x Machine Gun Kelly 

My Chemical Romance x Paramore 

I’d be really, really happy with that sestet. I really, really want Foals there, though, so maybe replace MGK with them. 

You aren't getting 3 pop punk headliners. if its MGK or Paramore being replaced with foals - its probably paramore

10 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

I struggle to think of anyone less credible than N-Dubz. Genuinely the worst of the worst. Music for people who love Michael Kors and think buying a bottle of Ciroc makes them superior. 

I hate there music too. In fact I couldn't name a single song and was surprised when they announced an arena tour. Didn't think they were that big and was just a phase for two years but the tour sold out instantly and they had to add extra shows through phenomenal demand. Unfortunately if demand is there they'll be considered for festivals. 

8 minutes ago, stevieg1993 said:

I hate there music too. In fact I couldn't name a single song and was surprised when they announced an arena tour. Didn't think they were that big and was just a phase for two years but the tour sold out instantly and they had to add extra shows through phenomenal demand. Unfortunately if demand is there they'll be considered for festivals. 

Which festival would want them? They don't suit anyones target audience - honestly would fit best at like Glastonbury. Boardmasters maybe?

6 minutes ago, BenG92 said:

You don't want to know how popular that N-Dubz reunion is. Obscene. 

ndubz.PNG

It's absolutely crazy. I don't know a single fan. I know a couple of people liked such and such a song by them but that's as far as it goes yet they've sold a shit load of tickets. They're more likely do Wireless but as shit as it sounds I wouldn't rule them out for as the demand is clearly there. 

1 minute ago, stevieg1993 said:

It's absolutely crazy. I don't know a single fan.

Me neither, and that's probably a very good thing for us. 

I get that a lot will go for the laugh of it, bit of a meme and a one-off, but if even a FIFTH of those people are up for seeing them again in the future that's probably still 4 sold out arenas on a repeat tour. That's fucking wild.

18 minutes ago, stevieg1993 said:

I'm not even sure if Kasabian will do R/L. I could see them headlining Medium sized festivals like YNot and Boardmasters 

They’re not headlining anything with a young crowd like those 2 festivals (or any credible festival ever)

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, gfa said:

Which festival would want them? They don't suit anyones target audience - honestly would fit best at like Glastonbury. Boardmasters maybe?

Boardmasters has turned into a festival for the kids - camping scenes worse than reading/Leeds Sunday night - plus they get bigger headliners nowdays. Can see them as a random appearance at glasto but doubt it rly for any of the other big festivals

Edited by Will b

1 minute ago, BenG92 said:

Me neither, and that's probably a very good thing for us. 

I get that a lot will go for the laugh of it, bit of a meme and a one-off, but if even a FIFTH of those people are up for seeing them again in the future that's probably still 4 sold out arenas on a repeat tour. That's fucking wild.

Abit expensive for a laugh and a meme People go watch Basshunter for a tenner in a run down club. 

6 minutes ago, Will b said:

They’re not headlining anything with a young crowd like those 2 festivals (or any credible festival ever)

Are you talking Kasabian or NDubz here? I'm pretty sure Kasabian have alot of credibility and can headline almost any festival and they can attract a young and older audience. 

13 minutes ago, stevieg1993 said:

It's absolutely crazy. I don't know a single fan. I know a couple of people liked such and such a song by them but that's as far as it goes yet they've sold a shit load of tickets. They're more likely do Wireless but as shit as it sounds I wouldn't rule them out for as the demand is clearly there. 

I can't really see them doing festivals, however, myself and pretty much all of my mates and loads of people I know are going to see them on their tour

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, stevieg1993 said:

I'm not even sure if Kasabian will do R/L. I could see them headlining Medium sized festivals like YNot and Boardmasters 

I feel like they might’ve already outgrown those festivals as this year they’ve shown this year they’re still up to headlining and did well supporting Liam at Knebworth. There’s definitely still a crowd young and old for them so I think they’d fit well on MSW and I think Reading would like the fact they’ve got Kasabian headlining the smaller main stage at Reading. 

22 minutes ago, foolee said:

I feel like they might’ve already outgrown those festivals as this year they’ve shown this year they’re still up to headlining and did well supporting Liam at Knebworth. There’s definitely still a crowd young and old for them so I think they’d fit well on MSW and I think Reading would like the fact they’ve got Kasabian headlining the smaller main stage at Reading. 

Kasabian are playing Doncaster in October at the Dome (around 2000 capacity) but if it wasn’t for it being in the middle of the football season, they could definitely have played the 15,000 capacity football stadium, I’m certain.