Could I Please Get Some Upvotes?

Bahrain Boy

1 minute ago, Bahrain Boy said:

Something along those lines. Sorry for that.

It's a music forum, for people to talk about various acts and discuss lineups, sometimes in a world of shite, its good to be able to talk about things you love doing and if thats through a forum so be it. Just get along with everyone and you'll be fine. Its crazy, I started this in my first year of college and I'm finally going uni this year, never did I think I would be on here. Just talk to everyone, discuss topics you like and its good. Was pretty funny when Neil outed you out from Widnes though. 

16 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

It's a music forum, for people to talk about various acts and discuss lineups, sometimes in a world of shite, its good to be able to talk about things you love doing and if thats through a forum so be it. Just get along with everyone and you'll be fine. Its crazy, I started this in my first year of college and I'm finally going uni this year, never did I think I would be on here. Just talk to everyone, discuss topics you like and its good. Was pretty funny when Neil outed you out from Widnes though. 

What's funny about Widnes?

39 minutes ago, Bahrain Boy said:

I got called the c word by someone on here. :(

I always,miss the scandal. I was even blissfully unaware of Matt42 being controversial until the Kasabian row the other day (he downvoted me - the cheek!). Maybe it's because I don't really frequent the headliners threads...

Just now, RarerThanDandyB said:

Life on the Road - David Brent. Classic.

I put one song on when I was pissed the other week and ended up listening to the whole album for the first time in ages (classic lockdown). It is actually a legitimately funny album.

26 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

In his blue velour and silk
You liberated
A boy I never rated
And now he's throwing discus
For Liverpool and Widnes

Belle and Sebastian - The State That I Am In... sorry, Stars of Track and Field (I always conflate those two).

Edited by Homer