Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

4 hours ago, Big durbs said:

sorry i was not much company last night guys  , i had a barrage of calls and text's after BoJo's announcement, and am now currently sat in my office trying to see a way forward and still keep my staff employed .

this Frigging Corona is a complete pain in the arse ( maybe that explains the loo roll situation ??? )

on the upside i did do @Kalopsiaproud in my sleeping on line technique lol

stay safe and well guys , we got this 🙂 

Crap that, I hope you're okay and good luck.

And I hope you're okay to @Losing my hair.

I'm back in work tomorrow, and already know of several absences.

Edited by vintagelaureate

On 11/1/2020 at 9:25 AM, Big durbs said:

sorry i was not much company last night guys  , i had a barrage of calls and text's after BoJo's announcement, and am now currently sat in my office trying to see a way forward and still keep my staff employed .

this Frigging Corona is a complete pain in the arse ( maybe that explains the loo roll situation ??? )

on the upside i did do @Kalopsiaproud in my sleeping on line technique lol

stay safe and well guys , we got this 🙂 

Only just had a peek at this thread ( I'm not sure if I've looked at it before, or not!). Sorry to hear about your situation. This virus thing is a bloody nightmare, that's for sure. I could go onto how it has affected me and my wife, but wont bore you with the details. Anyway, as me and my wife drove to the covid-19 test centre tonight to get checked (because it was morally right to do so), I thought to myself about how the people of this country faced being bombed in two world wars - most especially the second. Now, to my minds eye, covid is frightening, but can't be as bad as being fucking bombed. Maybe, death wise, statistically speaking, somebody will tell me / us that it would be better to be bombed to the same degree as WWII. However, I think differently. Not sure why though. What I'm trying to say is that 'they' did it' (pulled through) and so can we - as a 'whole'.

PS - Please don't get the above confused with 'stiff upper lip'. 

PPS - Wishing you and your misses all the best. And the rest of us, come to think of it!

10 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Wouldn't next weekend be in line with our two week cadence? 

possibly although we had been doing them about 3 weekly ... the last one was 2 weekly because of halloween .... I dont want them too often so people loose interest .... but often enough because I enjoy chatting to everyone ... what the right balance is Im not sure .... ? 

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

possibly although we had been doing them about 3 weekly ... the last one was 2 weekly because of halloween .... I dont want them too often so people loose interest .... but often enough because I enjoy chatting to everyone ... what the right balance is Im not sure .... ? 

Think you’ve nailed it for timing. Trust your judgement