Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

Just now, Big durbs said:

sorry i was not much company last night guys  , i had a barrage of calls and text's after BoJo's announcement, and am now currently sat in my office trying to see a way forward and still keep my staff employed .

this Frigging Corona is a complete pain in the arse ( maybe that explains the loo roll situation ??? )

on the upside i did do @Kalopsiaproud in my sleeping on line technique lol

stay safe and well guys , we got this 🙂 

It’s all fine ... hopefully the schools remaining open will be of some comfort ... and give enough business ... @Kalopsia tried logging on I think but might have fallen asleep whilst doing so ... 30 mins of you asleep was good company :) 

7 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

sorry i was not much company last night guys  , i had a barrage of calls and text's after BoJo's announcement, and am now currently sat in my office trying to see a way forward and still keep my staff employed .

this Frigging Corona is a complete pain in the arse ( maybe that explains the loo roll situation ??? )

on the upside i did do @Kalopsiaproud in my sleeping on line technique lol

stay safe and well guys , we got this 🙂 

I hope the extension of the furlough helps. I don't envy you.

Good fun last night, I'd had too much to drink and so I may I have talked too much (much more than Arthur). 

Woke up this morning to a message from the Covid app telling me to self isolate for 11 days - at least I should find out if I like my own company. I feel fine though and have no symptoms. 

Edited by Losing my hair

16 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Good fun last night, I'd had too much to drink and so I may I have talked too much (much more than Arthur). 

Woke up this morning to a message from the Covid app telling me to self isolate for 11 days - at least I should find out if I like my own company. I feel fine though and have no symptoms. 

im thinking someone needs to do a wheres Welly cartoon ...? good that you are fine and the app works though ..... can you go into settings and work out where you may have interacted on the app ? .... we needed someone to talk rather than snoring :) .... 

25 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

im thinking someone needs to do a wheres Welly cartoon ...? good that you are fine and the app works though ..... can you go into settings and work out where you may have interacted on the app ? .... we needed someone to talk rather than snoring :) .... 

The app is telling me to self-isolate until midnight on Wed 11th so I'm taking this to mean that the contact was on Wed 28th (14 days previously) when I was at home all day 🤔 - so not sure what's going on.