Or use a filter 🤩

Or be a crow! 🐦 (hi Arthur!)

Or a princess 👸

Or a cowboy 🤠 

Or a cat 🐈 

Or wear something fun 🥳

Or wear your jarmas 😴

Or join without your camera on if you want! 📷

Or if you're scary looking anyway (like squirrel 🐿) you don't need to do anything!! 

You can come as yourself!

You can come in disguise!

(You don't need to do any of the above if u don't wanna)

But you should come and say hello! EVERYONE WELCOME! X

Its brilliant practice for the real life efest meet next June!

we're all really friendly, we all share a love of Glastonbury, we all share a love of efestivals and we all need something to make us smile right now x ❤

Edited by Wellyboot
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Wellyboot said:

So its Halloween 🎃 zoom this weekend!!

You can wear a mask 😷 

Or sit in the dark 👻

Or cover your face 🙈

Or use a filter 🤩

Or be a crow! 🐦 (hi Arthur!)

Or a princess 👸

Or a cowboy 🤠 

Or a cat 🐈 

Or wear something fun 🥳

Or wear your jarmas 😴

Or join without your camera on if you want! 📷

Or if you're scary looking anyway (like squirrel 🐿) you don't need to do anything!! 

You can come as yourself!

You can come in disguise!

(You don't need to to any of the above if u don't wanna)

But you should come and say hello! EVERYONE WELCOME! X

Its brilliant practice for the real life efest meet next June!

we're all really friendly, we all share a love of Glastonbury, we all share a love of efestivals and we all need something to make us smile right now x ❤

beautifully summed up .... you might also have some idea about the weird going  ons on this thread after ... 

1 minute ago, funkychick2007 said:

@crazyfool1 and @Wellyboot ahh thanks I am having to work this weekend!!! Ran out of upvotes I love the invite post!! 👻🎃👻 Have fun!! Will try and check in online if it’s quiet!! 

7pm till very late .... its been known to last till 3.30 am although thats more unusual and for the more hardcore :) 

3 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I should be around to join! Much like last time I'll join quickly between the rugby then come back on later (though not as late as I tried last time :D )

Fancy dress might be a bit of an issue as I don't have any but I think I have a Trump mask kicking around here somewhere so that'll have to do!

Surely you can just nip out and buy some non essential stuff ? Not sure how this fits in mind ... if shops have filled up with Halloween stuff and can’t sell it ... be good to catch u again :) 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Surely you can just nip out and buy some non essential stuff ? Not sure how this fits in mind ... if shops have filled up with Halloween stuff and can’t sell it ... be good to catch u again :) 

I did consider that but when I was in my local Asda yesterday they still have all those items closed off, they've blocked the entire aisles in some cases. Seems a bit above and beyond what's needed really but that a whole other discussion! 

I'll see what I can do but I'm apologising in advance if i'm one of the few without fancy dress!

5 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

I did consider that but when I was in my local Asda yesterday they still have all those items closed off, they've blocked the entire aisles in some cases. Seems a bit above and beyond what's needed really but that a whole other discussion! 

I'll see what I can do but I'm apologising in advance if i'm one of the few without fancy dress!

not a problem everyone welcome fancy dress or not :)