Virtual Meet

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

The ones so far have finished between 12 and 1 am ... just to add thats not a requirement ... come and go as you please depending on plans :) 

Or set the meeting and then not be able to attend like me... 😲

1 hour ago, Wellyboot said:

Will be so nice to have you there :) you can fetch the dogs that would be LOVELY!!!!

One of mine is a barker you wouldn't hear anyone else!! He does sometimes just photobomb and give kisses so that is a distinct possibility!! 

16 minutes ago, funkychick2007 said:

This sounds a lot of fun I would like to take part reading the thread makes me laugh! Because of my job have to be careful using public Social Media! Keep updating the thread though and have a good time!! 

If u want to attend anonymously you can name change as much as you like , or wear a mask 😷 ... if your voice is muffled you will just sound like @squirrelarmy did for quite a lot of the last one :) .... and we can make sure we hide you in any photos 

40 minutes ago, gigpusher said:

One of mine is a barker you wouldn't hear anyone else!! He does sometimes just photobomb and give kisses so that is a distinct possibility!! 

I'm happy with barking!!! :D will keep everything crossed for him photobombing :) 

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

If u want to attend anonymously you can name change as much as you like , or wear a mask 😷 ... if your voice is muffled you will just sound like @squirrelarmy did for quite a lot of the last one :) .... and we can make sure we hide you in any photos 

Yep you don't have to be in a photo!! They never take them at a flattering time anyway.. its ALWAYS mid sentence! :rolleyes: 

20 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ok so let’s agree on the next one ... I know I said a wed but in the interests of me not being selfish and @stuartbert two hats wanting a fri ... I suggest fri 31st July for the next one ... will be laying of alcohol as I’m up at 5am on the sat :) 

I'm liking Friday the 31st. Friday night is usually my red wine night ( and Saturday :) ) , i might even join in this time after the no show on the last two. Sorry if that's a promise you didn't want to here :) 

1 minute ago, ghandi said:

I'm liking Friday the 31st. Friday night is usually my red wine night ( and Saturday :) ) , i might even join in this time after the no show on the last two. Sorry if that's a promise you didn't want to here :) 

thats cool ... its not so easy initially talking to what seem like strangers on the internet ... but once you are joined in u will find we are mostly a "normal " ish bunch of people with a common love of a festival in Somerset :) 

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

thats cool ... its not so easy initially talking to what seem like strangers on the internet ... but once you are joined in u will find we are mostly a "normal " ish bunch of people with a common love of a festival in Somerset :) 

Ok thanks , the Red wine might eleviate any inhibitions i might have. I seem to remember this being the case in 2010, the last time i plucked up the courage to attend the actual one at the festival, i just remember ending up face down on the floor between our tents at the end of the evening!

Just now, ghandi said:

Ok thanks , the Red wine might eleviate any inhibitions i might have. I seem to remember this being the case in 2010, the last time i plucked up the courage to attend the actual one at the festival, i just remember ending up face down on the floor between our tents at the end of the evening!

hopefully this will be a precursor to people attending the real one ... by the time the festival comes round you should feel like you kind of know a few faces ... so hopefully not quite so daunting .... 

3 minutes ago, ghandi said:

Ok thanks, I'll put it in my events calendar 🤪

On 7/15/2020 at 3:23 PM, crazyfool1 said:

Ok so let’s agree on the next one ... I know I said a wed but in the interests of me not being selfish and @stuartbert two hats wanting a fri ... I suggest fri 31st July for the next one ... will be laying of alcohol as I’m up at 5am on the sat :) 

I might be washing my hair. 😊