Some nice news at a shit time...

Hugh Jass

On 4/14/2020 at 8:47 AM, Hugh Jass said:

I was allowed to be there when Mrs J was in labour and for the birth. The midwives let me stay with them both for a couple of hours afterwards, when they were moved to the ward I had to leave. This was about 7pm on Sunday evening. They were discharged at 4.30 yesterday afternoon I had to go to the entrance of the ward with the car seat where a midwife took it from me and put baby in.

It was a shame that I couldn’t be there for more but that’s just the way things are right now. Hospital staff are doing a fantastic job with it all.

Congratulations! Hope the family Jass stays safe and well. 

At least you were there. My wife is pregnant now and I’ve not been allowed on for scans etc. Due October so hopefully back to normal by then. 

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, funkychick2007 said:

Do we have any updates on the baby! Heres hoping all is well with the whole family! 

All good thanks. The boy and his mummy are both fine and dandy.

I thought having one was exhausting, having two is a whole new level of being knackered!

56 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I thought having one was exhausting, having two is a whole new level of being knackered!

Not quite what i wanted to hear!  I'm guessing my posts on the fitness thread will reduce after August.

At least the dad muscles will be getting a good workout!

2 hours ago, Padgey said:

Not quite what i wanted to hear!  I'm guessing my posts on the fitness thread will reduce after August.

At least the dad muscles will be getting a good workout!

I need to do something about my dad/lockdown beard. Haven’t shaved in a month and am now looking rather feral.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

I need to do something about my dad/lockdown beard. Haven’t shaved in a month and am now looking rather feral.

I did mine the other day, walked in the front room and the little lad stopped talking mid-sentence in amazement, it was funny seeing his face.