guypjfreak

57 minutes ago, oneeye said:

😂 fortunately Bruce is scared of his own shadow, though if it was a large football he'd have killed in by now. There are 3 swans, a flock 😄

Oh, please don't mention 3 swans! I mean, look at this lot

3 Swans High Res Stock Images | Shutterstock

Don't even begin to try to tell me that they are not talking about me.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I already had it in mind to do that 🙂 …  it will have pride of place on the chimney breast I think … unless it gets too warm … 🙂 

😁😁😁

I suppose it depends on how often you intend to have a fire going... if the chimney breast gets very hot it might be a fire hazard as it's definitely flammable materials.  I have art hanging above my fireplace but in the 5 years I've lived here the only times the fire has ever been lit is when the gas safety checks are happening & then it gets swiftly turned off 😉

Hope you've solved your mystery box issues & located the missing paperwork!  Buying & moving house are one of the most stressful things but the joys you'll have once you get those keys will be worth it 😊

Bob Dylan's Eightieth Birthday celebrated from Ireland.

This was at the other end of this Summer, and has only tonight come to my attention, but nonetheless, beautiful now ,on this Autumn night.

Good News.

May 2021, Dublin.

(fast forward the talking on this one, it is all about the music segments.)

Edited by bamber
  • Upvote 1

Baby Eliza back in hospital for a day.. All OK tho.. Was going to take other grandchildren camping as its going to be last nice Nice weather but guess what.. I got stood up.. Lady Ruby only chose her friend for a sleepover instead of a me... Grandad... Camping... A sleep over in our camping... 

Bloody tweenagers lolol 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 3:22 AM, bamber said:

Bob Dylan's Eightieth Birthday celebrated from Ireland.

This was at the other end of this Summer, and has only tonight come to my attention, but nonetheless, beautiful now ,on this Autumn night.

Good News.

May 2021, Dublin.

(fast forward the talking on this one, it is all about the music segments.)

Thank you bamber.

I'd never have known of the existence of this had you not posted it.

I've had a dabble of it, and I look forward to future dabbles.

And now I must retreat.