When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m raging ... can I reply ? :) 

Probably best not... had a look at his FB before blocking and he has a picture of an airplane passing overhead and he's convince the vapor trail is them dropping metal mind changing stuff or something on to humans :huh: I'm not sure best to engage with the fruit loop

1 hour ago, Homer said:

Socially distanced comedy last night - Milton Jones on a roof in Peckham 

FC51D9B4-6D65-4CC3-9FA8-F933F5521CE9.jpeg

0375B0F6-6714-4A94-AD60-630AD9D62BA8.jpeg

You've been to a few comedy gigs, right? What sort of stuff are they doing? Carrying on with stuff from their last tours, or is it all Covid and lock down stuff? Even if anyone was coming up here (and there was anywhere for them to perform) I don't think I could be arsed with constant covid stuff. It'd be worse than when everyone started doing dead dad shows

4 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Probably best not... had a look at his FB before blocking and he has a picture of an airplane passing overhead and he's convince the vapor trail is them dropping metal mind changing stuff or something on to humans :huh: I'm not sure best to engage with the fruit loop

Chemtrails too! He's going for the full house on nutjob bingo

Edited by philipsteak

5 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

ive blocked someones  and im just debating wether to delete or not ... although I dont respond Im intrigued about what shit hes posting next ... this was todays after a few days back supporting noel 

IMG_7851.png

1 hour ago, onthebeach said:

Bye, bye NHS - was lovely knowing you

5FFA9D9C-3DD1-42A9-AB8B-592297561D58.jpeg

So, has she got shit on Johnson and the rest of government so she can force them to keep giving her these jobs, or has Johnson got shit on her so that he can force her to keep accepting these jobs she's not qualified for so they've got someone to blame. Or, just for a laugh or something?

5 minutes ago, philipsteak said:

So, has she got shit on Johnson and the rest of government so she can force them to keep giving her these jobs, or has Johnson got shit on her so that he can force her to keep accepting these jobs she's not qualified for so they've got someone to blame. Or, just for a laugh or something?

they haven't worked out that they are backing the wrong horse yet ? wonder how her CV reads ... 

Edited by crazyfool1

I’m convinced it’s all a scam where this group of ex university buddies (or wherever it was where they met) have hatched an almost foolproof plan to funnel hundreds of millions out of the country into offshore accounts. 

Once they finally get caught they will all promptly leave the country add avoid justice for their actions. 

Hopefully this site will still exist as a record in the future so we can say that we knew what was going on but were powerless to stop them. 

Can I join the conspiracy theorists now? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

The thing I don’t get about protesting 5g or Chemtrails as mind control agents is that surely if it was real, they’d just use it on the idiots that are protesting and control their minds to stop it...

• Upvote 1

Just now, squirrelarmy said:

I’m convinced it’s all a scam where this group of ex university buddies (or wherever it was where they met) have hatched an almost foolproof plan to funnel hundreds of millions out of the country into offshore accounts. 

Once they finally get caught they will all promptly leave the country add avoid justice for their actions. 

Hopefully this site will still exist as a record in the future so we can say that we knew what was going on but were powerless to stop them. 

Can I join the conspiracy theorists now? 

You need a catchy name for it first, along the lines of Qanon 

2 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

The thing I don’t get about protesting 5g or Chemtrails as mind control agents is that surely if it was real, they’d just use it on the idiots that are protesting and control their minds to stop it...

who bloody knows??? :huh:

5 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

The sad thing is that you don’t need 5G or chemtrails if you want to control the minds of idiots. 

6DE3C4EC-0D57-41BF-88D9-36E40E8DBDDD.thumb.png.9dac89d037dbc00f9ba098d81aa9078a.png

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

how many cases did they have per 100,000 ? population density must have been extremely high there ...

Parts of Dublin at those levels too...hospital admissions have jumped a good bit, ICU too, but still well below the peak. The interesting thing is we are seeing more and faster discharges from both ICU and from hospital. Hoping that’s the impact of better treatments. Was talking to a GP during the week and she is prescribing steroids fairly quickly if cough or shortness of breath don’t improve within a few days of symptom onset. This would be fairly standard for community acquired pneumonia (where it reduces hospitalisation, shortens hospital stays and reduces mortality), so who know, may be more widespread and may be having an impact (it’s just an anecdote, I haven’t seen any trial data on this). 

• Like 1

From what I can gather:

- 10pm curfew on hospitality, effective from Thursday

- Return to working from home, where this can be done without detriment to the business

- Papers are split on whether household mixing will be banned straight away, the mail say it is likely. Telegraph saying Johnson will hold this option in reserve for now.

Just now, Fuzzy Afro said:

From what I can gather:

- 10pm curfew on hospitality, effective from Thursday

- Return to working from home, where this can be done without detriment to the business

- Papers are split on whether household mixing will be banned straight away, the mail say it is likely. Telegraph saying Johnson will hold this option in reserve for now.

add in something on shielding the bbc were talking  about earlier 

8 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Ah!  (I presume they have tested its efficacy at preventing mind control via 5g etc in a randomised, double blind trial😂)

That's exactly what they'd expect one of you big money corporate government shill, so called scientists (have I missed anything?) to say