Jump to content

When will this shit end?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • steviewevie

    3985

  • crazyfool1

    2930

  • Ozanne

    2867

  • zahidf

    1861

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think on a music festival message board it’s a legitimate question to ask. It doesn’t suggest the OP doesn’t give a shit about anything else. Of course there are much bigger things to be worrie

Prince Charles is isolating at Balmoral with COVID-19. Prince Andrew is isolating at Windsor with Jenny, 14.

Like I said I found the comments unfair on our great prime minister anyway downvote removed! Given the circumstances he is doing a brilliant job 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gazzared said:

to be fair my mums roast dinners are brilliant all year round so wont be risking their health for fake jesus day, plus theyd normally be 8 of us . I'll just order a pizza, ive always wanted to do that or and indian or both 🤣

Don't you belong in the 'hopefully no xmas' thread? 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

 

Am I right in saying only certain parts of Lancashire are covered by the current NW restrictions? So this is adding the rest of Lancashire apart from Blackpool?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-52934822

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Lancashire it’s your turn :( 

3002D729-73DB-4565-813E-463EAD44B977.jpeg

To 'exclude Blackpool'. I think this is just a sly way of helping the rest of Lancashire while leaving Blackpool to its long overdue fate.

Edited by fatyeti24
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

I said to my girlfriend that I'm getting serious deja vu of the first couple of weeks of March right now.

maybe they announce a protective ring around them in a few weeks :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

To 'exclude Blackpool'. I think this is just a sly way of helping the rest of Lancashire while leaving Blackpool to it's long overdue date fate.

chucking them on the rock 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, zahidf said:

 

Maybe there was something to that rumour earlier about a 2 week lockdown. October half term is end of October isn't  it? I wonder what position we'll be in by then.

 

How long till a Government of National Unity is spoken about then!? That was rolling about for a bit in March too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So the 2 week lockdown thing did have some truth to it after all then. Not necessarily that it's going to happen or that Whitty has recommended it to the Prime Minister, but it is being talked about among these committees. I can see Cummings getting on board with the "2 weeks to save Christmas" tbf

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fuzzy Afro said:

So the 2 week lockdown thing did have some truth to it after all then. Not necessarily that it's going to happen or that Whitty has recommended it to the Prime Minister, but it is being talked about among these committees. I can see Cummings getting on board with the "2 weeks to save Christmas" tbf

The thing is a 2 week lockdown by that stage might not be enough, last time it was 3 weeks at a pop and they even said we won't see the benefit for a good few weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

The thing is a 2 week lockdown by that stage might not be enough, last time it was 3 weeks at a pop and they even said we won't see the benefit for a good few weeks.

 

3 minutes ago, steviewevie said:

2 week lockdown won't be enough will it...

 

I guess it depends on if they're trying to drive the virus all the way back down to July levels, or if they just want to pause the spread for a couple of weeks to relieve immediate pressure on the NHS

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fuzzy Afro said:

 

 

I guess it depends on if they're trying to drive the virus all the way back down to July levels, or if they just want to pause the spread for a couple of weeks to relieve immediate pressure on the NHS

or help the world leading testing system become world leading once again :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...