When will this shit end?

Chrisp1986

21 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

nothing near me really despite having a huge hospital nearby .... lets hope this is just an initial phase 

From what I can see, they are simply the lead providers that have been listed, so there should be many more hospitals offering the vaccine under their umbrella. 

For example the Newcastle example above merely indicate that the NHT is the lead coordinating provider. If you go into their statement they list at least another five hospitals (not shown in the graphic above) from Middlesbrough over to Carlisle plus other major hospitals in the NE area.

Think the Mail may have misinterpreted it a bit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/england/tyne_and_wear?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5fc9dcc165be0302b81c561f%26NHS names local Covid-19 'vaccine hubs'%262020-12-04T08%3A31%3A37.002Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:9438d033-1c66-4376-89b1-2b2df0192601&pinned_post_asset_id=5fc9dcc165be0302b81c561f&pinned_post_type=share

Edited by Copperface
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Copperface said:

From what I can see, they are simply the lead providers that have been listed, so there should be many more hospitals offering the vaccine under their umbrella. 

For example the Newcastle example above merely indicate that the NHT is the lead coordinating provider. If you go into their statement they list at least another five hospitals (not shown in the graphic above) from Middlesbrough over to Carlisle plus other major hospitals in the NE area.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/england/tyne_and_wear?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=5fc9dcc165be0302b81c561f%26NHS names local Covid-19 'vaccine hubs'%262020-12-04T08%3A31%3A37.002Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:9438d033-1c66-4376-89b1-2b2df0192601&pinned_post_asset_id=5fc9dcc165be0302b81c561f&pinned_post_type=share

yep that makes sense ... as the vaccine  can be split down a limited number of times .... I presume that these hubs would have storage at minus 70 maybe .... then it can be branched of more locally than that at fridge temperature 

32 minutes ago, Copperface said:

I'm not clicking on the link, but I will note that the list above was trusts rather than hospitals.

I’ve just encountered a full on 5G anti masker in the wild. 

She was complaining at everyone in the bus queue wearing masks before we got on the bus. 

She then gets her phone out to show pictures of the standard mobile phone mast and claims that is what killing people. I would have loved to point out the irony in her actions but decided it wasn’t worth the effort. 

2 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Russell so close to pole. Would Hamilton have got it?

I think so ... bloody impressive though .... meanwhile fishy things causing issues at eu !! I’m sure it makes up a massive part of our economy !! .... less than Harrods I believe ffs !! 

2 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

What a joke. How many times will they reach an important date, go past it with nothing being agreed and it moves to another date.

What a pointless update, we are in the same position with the talks going on and on. 

well...better to be flexible with the deadlines than a no deal brexit...Non?