June 24th - June 28th 2020, what will you be doing instead?

Earth_pig

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’ve got my pyramid stage which I can balance on top of the iPad so will semi recreate it .... might get a bulk order of jelly babies in to recreate the crowd ... I’ve also got lights that are app controlled so I can simulate a lightshow .... and an app that simulates fireworks ... the real thing might be a tad risky ..:) 

Fantastic. Just need to make a cardboard bus to store the ciders in.

1 hour ago, Simsy said:

There's an idea, put different glasto sets on in different rooms! Should I watch The Cure on the lounge stage or Christine and the Queens on the bedroom stage?

If you've got a cellar it can be the Underground bar, the attic is obviously The Crow's Nest, your tent in the back garden the John Peel stage, etc....sorted!

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Great idea, think I will dig out a long drop in the back garden for added realism. 

Haha! I live in an upstairs flat, don't think the downstairs neighbours would appreciate me installing a long drop.

Not been on for a while so this has probably already been suggested, but I just tweeted Emily an idea of holding a virtual festival in June, if she releases the planned 2020 stage & timings so we can create our own Glastonbury 2020 festival via YouTube clips - could kill 5 days if we’re still on lockdown come June ? 

11 hours ago, ChemicalBrother said:

Not been on for a while so this has probably already been suggested, but I just tweeted Emily an idea of holding a virtual festival in June, if she releases the planned 2020 stage & timings so we can create our own Glastonbury 2020 festival via YouTube clips - could kill 5 days if we’re still on lockdown come June ? 

the beeb will be doing a glastonbury special - they've got all those now-empty programming slots to fill - so I reckon it'll be more than covered that way.

• 2 months later...
On 3/19/2020 at 8:42 AM, crazyfool1 said:

For hobo jones fans I will definately be enjoying this ... I’m going to put on my pyramid stage hat simulate beach balls being chucked at it and open a thatchers 

9513478E-44AF-4A85-8AA0-3A0216470C08.png

Apologies if this is already known, but I've just seen on Twitter that this is going ahead tomorrow. Did a search and this is the first post I've found mentioning it. There's probably a better thread to mention it in.

10 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Apologies if this is already known, but I've just seen on Twitter that this is going ahead tomorrow. Did a search and this is the first post I've found mentioning it. There's probably a better thread to mention it in.

Bizarrely the guy Harvey commenting is one of my friends ... how strange