I put in card details and then it crashed, how do I get confirmation if I have them or not?

Amy Lawn

Exactly the same for us. We clicked pay and then the site crashed and booted us out saying all tickets had been allocated. We had given up totally but then the confirmation email came through at 12pm... Thank god, because I was miffed we'd got all the way to payment just to miss out

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

Congratulations Lawn, I had exactly the same experience. Relaxed a little when we got the confirmation email, I won't fully relax until I see the debit in my bank account.

Aww nice one, I assumed you'd be going on the Oxfam ticket. Is this your first non working one?

6 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Aww nice one, I assumed you'd be going on the Oxfam ticket. Is this your first non working one?

I've never done Glasto with Oxfam, I restrict myself to other festivals that I not so desperate to get to but with Green Man and EOTR now on my favourites list, the Oxfam ones are becoming more difficult because they don't do those 2, so next year it will probably be Bearded Theory and Womad with Oxfam. 

Edited by Losing my hair

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Thought I had failed then after moping around for half an hour An E mail confirmation arrived. It really fucked with my mind but everything’s ok got tickets for me snd mrs 

New stage of grief added:

1. Denial and isolation
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance
6. Fuck I've got an email

• Upvote 1