FloorFiller

Primavera Sound 2020

RE: Talking Heads, almost definitely just gonna be a Remain In Light reissue or something completely uneventful rather than a reunion. I’d lose my shit if it was the latter, but Byrne has been consistently vocal about it not being appealing to him so it’d be very surprising if he’s changed his mind now.

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

RE: Talking Heads, almost definitely just gonna be a Remain In Light reissue or something completely uneventful rather than a reunion. I’d lose my shit if it was the latter, but Byrne has been consistently vocal about it not being appealing to him so it’d be very surprising if he’s changed his mind now.

Perhaps a fat Coachella Check? 

Just now, Orens said:

Perhaps a fat Coachella Check? 

I’m sure it’s something they’ve been offered in the past and turned down before. Not to say things don’t change as many a band who have said ‘no reformations’ have done it out of the blue at a later date, but even as recently as 2017 Byrne was talking it down saying it’d feel like a step backwards. Who knows though, and if a Prima appearance is on the cards then all the better.

Daft Punk are finally back!!

Edit: Damn. Turns out it's tribute band Draft Phunk, who are going on a tour of Harvester restaurants in north Norfolk...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Hip Priest said:

Electronica festival in Madrid the weekend after Primavera (Barcelona) so can we say none of these names will be at PS2020?

ELgHPSDWkAA6AO6?format=jpg&name=small

No, don't take Jon Hopkins from us!!! 

Bummer

14 minutes ago, Hip Priest said:

Electronica festival in Madrid the weekend after Primavera (Barcelona) so can we say none of these names will be at PS2020?

ELgHPSDWkAA6AO6?format=jpg&name=small

Any reason these wouldn’t cross over? A lot of names I though/was hoping to be at Primavera there.

2 hours ago, Mikey7 said:

Any reason these wouldn’t cross over? A lot of names I though/was hoping to be at Primavera there.

They are not excluding each other. In 2019 they shared Channel Tres and Maribou State and in 2018 Floating Points, Gerd Janson, Hunee, Ibeyi and Palms Trax. 

Wouldn't bet on their biggest names though, might have a tighter radius clause on them.

Edited by Quadrophobia

23 minutes ago, SwallowOrSleepOnTheWetSpot said:

I'd be happy with Underworld too.

Meanwhile, Virgin Fest in L.A. is the same weekend as PS and could easily be a last-minute competitor.

The name Virgin Fest by no means sounds like it's targeting creepy guys.

5 hours ago, Quadrophobia said:

This goes down a week after Primavera Barcelona in Poland. I would love to see Rival Consoles and Andy Stott. Other names would be good Bits additions too

Screenshot_20191212_003655.jpg

SEED ensamble can also be a good match for Primavera

35 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

LMAO 

*Tips fedora*

"Ma'am would like to dance?"

*Linkin Park cover band plays Papercut in the background*

I dig it

Main acts at the Incel Stage.

• Like 1