The Wormhole?

JaiCrispy37

25 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Likewise - on my musts list this year, even if there is a big queue (hoping they’ll expand it after last year’s success).

Their Facebook page suggests they were due back in 2020 so seems likely for this year too.

The line up (for those that like their jazz) was amazing. I imagine it was a bit of a party in there. 

10 hours ago, Titters said:

Cheers both,

Was it 'just' a tent, or was there a bar/loos? 

I'm guessing it was a fairly standard stage set up? 

A right pain to queue for an hour only to find yourself back at the end of the queue again. 

There is a bar, but not to my taste. If I remember correctly wine, cocktails and canned lager ( carling??). No loos.

I was there for Emma Jean Thackray 10PM Friday which was not crowded, too early for the queues. I went out to get a pint at the Bimble and walked straight back in. Went back for Ezra Collective/Sons of Kemet midnight Saturday and the ques were crazy, so moved on.

1 minute ago, Mardy said:

Glastonbury is way too short to spend time queuing.  A couple of minutes along the way, there'll be something else to blow your mind.

Yeah have to agree with this.

I absolutely hate queuing which goes some way to explain why before every festival I say i'm going to eat at all the fine food establishments recommended on here only to see the queues and end up eating utter shite.

Every sodding year.

• 1 month later...

Stage has been confirmed as not coming back for 2022... (Boooo). 

The chaps that organised the tent are also (unsurprisingly) bringing Worm Disco Club and they're on Sunday night. 

They've asked any fans of the Wormhole to mention it was taken from us too soon should you bump into any of the festival organisers! 

Edited by Titters

Just now, Titters said:

The chaps that organised the tent are also (unsurprisingly) beging Worm Disco Club and their on Sunday night. 

They've asked any fans of the Wormhole to mention it was taken from us too soon should you bump into any of the festival organisers! 

Shame, but as expected. Worm Disco Club are in Shangri La, can we find out where? I'll be keen for that.

14 hours ago, Titters said:

The chaps that organised the tent are also (unsurprisingly) beging Worm Disco Club and their on Sunday night. 

Did you get any info on why? 

17 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Shame, but as expected. Worm Disco Club are in Shangri La, can we find out where? I'll be keen for that.

I'm putting 2 + 2 + 2 together here.. 

Worm Disco Club is Sunday night, with Poly-Ritmo confirmed. 

Poly-Ritmo has also been mentioned as playing Platform 23 in Shangri La (as mentioned on the new map thread). 

So I'm guessing that is the same set as Worm Disco. But they may well be playing more than once. 

Edited by Titters
Got the day wrong....