2020 headliners

jj200

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Probably not, but doesn't hurt to discuss new names at this point. Would much prefer to Fleetwood Mac but I'm sure they can't coexist and Not-Glenn Frey and the lads aren't the ones people are wildin' for (yet).

If Daft Punk are being thrown about then why not? I'd prefer them over anyone suggested so far. Would be amazing

2 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

If Daft Punk are being thrown about then why not? I'd prefer them over anyone suggested so far. Would be amazing

I'd dig it, for sure. The recent UK tour got strong reviews. The fact that there is a 'recent UK tour' though, and that they don't do those often, is bad of course but maybe they're the ones drawn in for a one-off in a field instead!

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I'd dig it, for sure. The recent UK tour got strong reviews. The fact that there is a 'recent UK tour' though, and that they don't do those often, is bad of course but maybe they're the ones drawn in for a one-off in a field instead!

I'll start to pray. Were a huge part of my childhood. So 1975, Eagles, Taylor Swift.... BELIEVE!!!

14 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

No evidence AM are about and Elton has a gap in his schedule for a break.

I read a twitter rumour a few months ago that AM were planning a couple of big gigs for 2020. 0bviously that is not even remotely realiable, but for some reason it stuck with me.

Ive not read too much into Elton's touring break. It's  not as if there is nothing in the schedule. 

1 minute ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Don’t know if it’s the same on but there’s this guy @FuzzyDunlop. I reckon if they do some gigs they are shoo-in (not shoe-in) for a Glasto slot. Could see them being a band waiting till the 50th. 

23D144FB-ED92-4B73-BE99-0C24B0E2F8A2.png

Guy on the AM forums who is always in the know said it's highly unlikely Monkeys are doing glasto (or anything I think) in 2020