Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Franz Ferdinand are playing in Liverpool on the Sunday with Cirva Waves & Kings of Leon so don’t know if that makes them more or less likely 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jericode said:

Two Door may be a good shout. They're at Victorious on the Friday so would have to play the Reading Sat / Leeds Sun. It's the weakest day for most so a secret set from them that day would go down very well I imagine.

very very good shout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

very very good shout

As good as a Two Door secret set would be, I just can’t see them doing it. It’s usually an act that isn’t doing anything else that summer, like BMTH were last year or QOTSA the year before, and TDCC are at Glastonbury, Y Not?, Truck & Victorious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 1:25 PM, TKOCF said:

As good as a Two Door secret set would be, I just can’t see them doing it. It’s usually an act that isn’t doing anything else that summer, like BMTH were last year or QOTSA the year before, and TDCC are at Glastonbury, Y Not?, Truck & Victorious. 

so who do we think? Arctics are the only ones not doing anything this summer, all the other rumours have other plans 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Just really want it to be Tame Impala tbh

This. They're doing Pukkelpop, Lowlands, etc, the weekend before so defo in the picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Killers would be such a boring and safe booking imo. Someone really out of left field like Tame Impala, F&TM or Vampire Weekend would be a better booking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, baggie92 said:

I think it'll be Catfish or The Black Keys.

I'd be amazed if it wasn't the former option given they are playing over Glastonbury elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Tom Connolly said:

Florence 😴😴😴😴

Better than the snooze fest that is the killers. I'd just prefer them to get someone who hasn't been at the festival in recent times rather than going for the safe options.

Edit: I know the Killers haven't been there recently but still doesn't make them any less of a boring booking.

Edited by MIchael_scarn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MIchael_scarn said:

Better than the snooze fest that is the killers. I'd just prefer them to get someone who hasn't been at the festival in recent times rather than going for the safe options.

Edit: I know the Killers haven't been there recently but still doesn't make them any less of a boring booking.

fair point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tom Connolly said:

could do, would go down excellently 

Not the biggest fan of Drake but seeing him in the tent would be legendary. Probably be absolutely rammed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, syc1818 said:

Not the biggest fan of Drake but seeing him in the tent would be legendary. Probably be absolutely rammed

Drake in the Radio 1 tent would be immensely crowded. They’d probably have to close it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In order of likelihood from most to least

Jamie T, Franz Ferdinand, FATM, foals, Catfish, Two Door, Artics, the killers, Tame impala, Drake.

Edited by Radi0Head

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Radi0Head said:

In order of likelihood from most to least

Jamie T, Franz Ferdinand, FATM, foals, Catfish, Two Door, Artics, the killers, Tame impala, Drake.

Whys JT most likely? Not complaining if thats the case tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 5:10 PM, Radi0Head said:

In order of likelihood from most to least

Jamie T, Franz Ferdinand, FATM, foals, Catfish, Two Door, Artics, the killers, Tame impala, Drake.

There is no way like Arctics/Killers/Drake would do a secret set, i'll eat my words but they would be so much better off just announcing it as it would sell out the day tickets in one go.

Edit - Franz/Jamie T would be incredibly underwhelming too, I like them don't get me wrong but for the big secret set thats appalling.

Edited by gfa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, baggie92 said:

Jamie T did it in 2014 I think, so can't see him doing it again.

Its not that its just he's dropped off completely, I listen to and all my friends listen to similar artists but nobody listens to him - not even his hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gfa said:

Its not that its just he's dropped off completely, I listen to and all my friends listen to similar artists but nobody listens to him - not even his hits.

Yep and you and your friends are of course completely representative of the whole population.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...