TICKET COMPETITIONS THREAD - IT BEGINS

cb4747

1 hour ago, Neville Street said:

Just emailed Love Fields. Thought I could cope with missing for the first time since 2005 but it appears not!

Spent last night giving tips to a family who are going for the first time.

searching for comps and hospitality tix online. I think all the comps I entered are drawn, so it’s last chance saloon :)

I had the following response from them today....

Thank you for your email.

Below I have detailed the package options we have available, accommodation package's for two guests inclusive of tickets - 

4m Kushti Cabin - £3,970

4m Ash Yurt - £3,970

4m Lotus bell - £3,470

4m Beautiful bell - £3,120

All of the above options come with breakfast included and access to all Love Fields facilities. 

If you are driving to the festival you will need a car pass.  These are £75 per car.
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Pipine said:

My brain is desperate to justify the £3k for love fields, it's not *that* much more than the tipi + ticket I happily paid for several years running.. 

I haven't asked...yet...but judging by the fact that Lovefields has packages still available in all 4 accommodation options it wouldn't surprise me if they wouldn't be open to offers....particularly if you can hold your nerve for another week....

Edited by parsonjack
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

I haven't asked...yet...but judging by the fact that Lovefields has packages still available in all 4 accommodation options it wouldn't surprise me if they wouldn't be open to offers....particularly if you can hold your nerve for another week....

This is on my mind as well. 

On 6/13/2019 at 11:10 AM, maelzoid said:

I'm increasingly thinking the easiest way to secure tickets for 2020 will be to form a band and get onto the line-up. I'd happily play the bandstand, you know, if the Pyramid is full already...

Anyone up for this?

Yep!! I can sing so just need some instrument players!!

On 6/15/2019 at 7:14 PM, parsonjack said:

Below I have detailed the package options we have available, accommodation package's for two guests inclusive of tickets - 

4m Kushti Cabin - £3,970

4m Ash Yurt - £3,970

4m Lotus bell - £3,470

All of the above options come with breakfast included and access to all Love Fields facilities. 

If you are driving to the festival you will need a car pass.  These are £75 per car.

holy wow that's such a crazy amount of money. 

On 6/15/2019 at 7:14 PM, parsonjack said:

4m Kushti Cabin - £3,970

4m Ash Yurt - £3,970

4m Lotus bell - £3,470

If I don’t get a ticket next year in main or resale I think I would go for this, not that much more than what I pay now for two people + campervan pass + caravan hire + breakfast each day....

or work it, wouldn’t mind experiencing that as well

Edited by morph100

12 minutes ago, morph100 said:

If I don’t get a ticket next year in main or resale I think I would go for this, not that much more than what I pay now for two people + campervan pass + caravan hire + breakfast each day....

or work it, wouldn’t mind experiencing that as well

Yup same here....the way we see it is that we have saved the costs of this year by missing out (which for 2 tickets plus Tangerine Fields tent plus spends is around £1500)...so we can spend twice as much next year...which brings these prices into the frame.  If they did 2020 bookings now I'd be sorely tempted to commit.

1 minute ago, parsonjack said:

Yup same here....the way we see it is that we have saved the costs of this year by missing out (which for 2 tickets plus Tangerine Fields tent plus spends is around £1500)...so we can spend twice as much next year...which brings these prices into the frame.  If they did 2020 bookings now I'd be sorely tempted to commit.

Just make sure you have twice as much fun in 2020 as well! 

If I don't get a ticket next year I'd definitely consider one of the boutique camping things, I didn't realise they'd still have availability, it's good to know!  Though maybe the 50th will be more popular than normal. 

20 hours ago, bamber said:

This time three weeks ago I was honestly on Google Street View scoping Nina attacks.

Cockmill lane forever.

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.1425619,-2.5823129,3a,60y,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sW1UQltKXeaOcFsaWqj9VWA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656  

I'd never have the balls to try it but imagine the adrenaline rush of hiding in the bushes at dark and making a run for it. I've always thought that running at the gates about 4am dressed in full black would be the way to get in!

Two tickets plus a WV bell has cost us circa 1200...Love fields is a hell of a leap cost wise and we’ve got a fair bit of disposable...however...if one is that desperate...

I did have the contingency of the medical first responders in 17 but didn’t need it mind