Sign in to follow this  
AAlex

This is Tomorrow 2019

I am sure this caters to lots of people's tastes but to me this announcement seems so plain. 

I'm a big Foals fan so I'm excited they will be in my area, if only they had The Vaccines/Editors/Glasvegas support day. Not a big fan of Noel G or any of the Foals supports. 

Waiting on the Stereophonics support as a 3 day ticket could be fun if I have the money. It is about a 20 min walk from me so it's a shame to miss it. 

Was never much of a fan of Stereophonics until they headlined Kendal the other year. They were absolutely class.

There's bound to be one or two decent support acts on the day; considering there hasn't really been much in the way of a music festival in the area for a few years, I'm happy with what's been announced for this so far. 

Could’ve been worse but certainly could’ve been better, I don’t have a problem with Stereophonics but having them and Noel together basically just makes it look like any other medium sized festival over the last couple of years, so it isn’t exactly an exciting booking, for me anyway. 

Shame they haven’t announced a couple of the support acts because it would be nice to see how the days looking as a whole, but that might be it for a while now. 

local band No Teeth have self announced for Foals day, still no other new supports announced as far as I can see on the official this is tomorrow account 

7ACF51DA-57E1-410E-9C5C-5815BC711C33.png

More names!! Lewis Capaldi and Johnny Marr are highlights for stereophonics day, no big opinions on any of the other additions to be honest 

0205AF19-EB99-4EF9-A7B2-7254C8FB59E4.png

9 minutes ago, RUMINE said:

More names!! Lewis Capaldi and Johnny Marr are highlights for stereophonics day, no big opinions on any of the other additions to be honest 

0205AF19-EB99-4EF9-A7B2-7254C8FB59E4.png

Gutted Yonaka aren't on the Foals day, might wait to see if they get announced for anything else this year. 

On 5/12/2019 at 2:20 PM, Samjones said:

Stage splits?

All set times out tonight according to their Facebook, a couple more acts added too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Foals thieves and you me at six all have an hour plus which is good to see, can't wait now. 

FB_IMG_1557947603728.jpg

2h15 for stereophonics too! shame newcastle is so far from me as down south i'd be all over this lineup

The layout is so much better than it was last year. Organisation is far superior, got through security really quickly and sound seems pretty good too. 

4 hours ago, NerdsNatterings said:

The layout is so much better than it was last year. Organisation is far superior, got through security really quickly and sound seems pretty good too. 

Organisation was that good they've had to pull the show because of safety issues

2 minutes ago, NerdsNatterings said:

Organisation was that good they've had to pull the show because of safety issues

What’s happened? Heading down tomorrow

Just now, Jonesy1 said:

What’s happened? Heading down tomorrow

Something about a barrier not being set up right. They got taken off stage for 5 or 10 minutes midbset and just got told to cancel because it wasn't safe. 

Just now, NerdsNatterings said:

Something about a barrier not being set up right. They got taken off stage for 5 or 10 minutes midbset and just got told to cancel because it wasn't safe. 

Fucking hell, shambles. How was it apart from that?