Lawks! It's only the 2019 Next Announcement Thread!

Gnomicide

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Completion of the pyramid dressing ... and a stage announcement could they be trying to do 2 things per day ... like tues ? 

Wouldn't we run out of announcements of that was the case?

On another note, am I right in thinking that we won't find out anymore acts from the five main stages until the times are released at the end of May? That seems a long time given that there were so few names on the first poster!

23 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Looking forward to Left Field announcement. Seen some gems in there. Hmm wonder who will be headlining there on the Friday.... But hope there's enough time to get over to Avalon and get a spot for Frank. 

If memory serves I watched Billy Bragg's headline set at Leftfield and got to Avalon for The Mavericks in plenty of time in 2017.

2 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

On another note, am I right in thinking that we won't find out anymore acts from the five main stages until the times are released at the end of May? That seems a long time given that there were so few names on the first poster!

but some of them could be non announcement announcements ..... like the map isn't a stage announcement ... completing the dressing wouldn't be an announcement but would add to the excitement levels .... its just odd they left a few bits of pyramid cover on the ground ready to go but didn't finish it 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I’ve always thought that this year we could get a ‘2nd wave’ poster like they do for most other festivals, maybe at the end of April just before the re-sale

10 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Was out all day yesterday at the cricket with free booze for the duration. Great festival training but head a little jaded this morning.

What did I miss? 

Surely we won't be getting another announcement this side of the bank holiday?!

Rumours of something at 9am today............. but I think Saturday myself s there really is no pattern

#AHTT

4 minutes ago, lazzareo said:

He's called it an Arena tour but the Apollo Manchester is not an Arena IMHO

Yeah, quite weird that. Mind no more weird than he seems to be. Fair play to him I suppose announcing some dates like that before his first album has even dropped.