Benicassim (FIB) 2019

The Toad.

3 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

The way they’ve slipped “official” in there seems to me that it’s just a matter of time. Might be wrong.

they said the same wording when asked about J Hus last year, and he ended up playing when it seemed well unlikely

34 minutes ago, OFWGKTA said:

i gave the instagram account a message and this is the response i got about what they know about the LDR cancellation’s

99767AEC-9B35-44B7-B5D6-625A64063614.jpeg

Ads by Kiosked

wouldn't mind if she went, shame for people who bought a ticket but beni is so cheap anyway. Do you think 1975 or someone else would get bumped up?

8 minutes ago, OFWGKTA said:

she’s also playing Super Bock Super Rock on the 18th July and they supposedly confirmed on a comment that she hasn’t cancelled so it will be safe to assume that she’s going to be free during the time of Benicassim

They confirmed it to me on Facebook and to others on Twitter, but i will believe 100% just when we know the gigs cancelled.

Edited by joaommaia

5 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Anyone stayed in Hotel Orange before? Going to cost quite a bit more than usual but happy to pay it if it’s worth it 

Not officially but did stay there for a few nights back in 2016 with some mates when we couldn't be bothered to get a taxi back to oropesa. Seemed decent enough, everyone is there for the fest too so it's a good vibe. 

16 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Anyone stayed in Hotel Orange before? Going to cost quite a bit more than usual but happy to pay it if it’s worth it 

Stayed last year and it is pricey but probs worth it imo. The year before stayed in an Airbnb a bit out and it was a pain. But in that hotel could see the stage from our balcony and could walk no bother. Hotel itself is pretty nice too.