NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

3 minutes ago, Sam_2316 said:

I think we could potentially expect to see a return of Father John Misty again this year, has a nice big gap in July and just a few European dates booked early August. 

Not the headliner were all waiting for but could be a nice edition? 

As much as I’d love that I believe he already has a Portuguese date on his tour.

4 minutes ago, Sam_2316 said:

I think we could potentially expect to see a return of Father John Misty again this year, has a nice big gap in July and just a few European dates booked early August. 

Not the headliner were all waiting for but could be a nice edition? 

No we can't, he is already playing paredes de coura 

3 minutes ago, Super Johnny Fos said:

Glastonbury line up out- who here could be a possibility for the Friday at Nos? (Surprised not to see Foals on here yet btw).D1rzgebXgAAXDIY.thumb.jpg.9282ce4ee83c1cb405efe11c37d9e2ac.jpg

I can see almost everyone play at Nos, I can't see why they don't announce anything.

I prefer bills of Pinkpop and Rock Werchter to the main bill of Glasto tbf. Just Florence & The Machine - Mumford and Sons - Macklemore is easily equivalent to Janet Jackson - The Killers - Stormzy. Add Muse, Pink, Tool... And Pinkpop is even a level higher with Fleetwood Mac, Lenny Kravitz and the others. Nevertheless other names are coming, but clashes too. 

I wonder what else NOS Alive can offer but I'm afraid they have something poor... Hoping for The Raconteurs. 

Just now, Daniel Ferreira said:

Xavier Rudd, Gavin James performed in Portugal this year and the following week were announced.

EIN does have a tendency to reveal names like that, the national and cage the elephant are examples that i can recall. Will they be nearby during summertime?

Looking at their tour dates they currently have 2 dates in Europe 19th -21st July in France and then nothing until 7th August so it does seem plausible they'd look to flesh out this EU festival run but NOS is maybe the wrong side of this? 

Edit- twenty one pilots this is, the thread moved fast whilst typing

Edited by DarthSaul

2 minutes ago, Sam_2316 said:

Im pretty sure ive been sat watching you pluck names out of thin air for the last 4 months...

What other option do we have but guessing hahah 

Again, I know we're here guessing all the time but I was just finding it odd that he was being so specific as to being TOP and next week as the announcement's timeline. He's already said why though and I get where he's coming from