NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

1 minute ago, Chinaski_ said:

Ah man. I skimmed through and thought The Raconteurs had actually been announced. Way to get my hopes up. ?

Don't worry, at this point you can find here only guesswork, no announcements at all. 

• Like 1

I'm a little bored on work so I've compared this year to 2018.

At the moment we're missing hypothetically:

Thu --> 1 main, 1 sagres

Fri --> 4 main, 3 sagres

Sat --> 1 main, 3 sagres

idk about Clubbing stage because this year it seems to be more international so it's unpredictable imo.

Hi - can anyone explain the difference in the two transport packages? 

CP CASCAIS   or

CP + CARRIS

http://nosalive.com/en/tickets/

I have flights and hotels booked and am wanting to book the three day tickets (praying that more acts are announced) but not sure which transport option is best as they only detail it in portugeuse.  We will be staying in Santo Amaro which is between the festival and Lisbon centre.

thanks in advance

1 hour ago, Scubasteve said:

Maybe The Raconteurs have some room for extra dates since Jack White cancelled a bunch of shows due to his recent allegations. I would personally rather them than another solo show by Jack White

I wouldn't mind a solo show, but didn't he play last year? 

17 minutes ago, Sam_2316 said:

If youre staying at Lisboa camping there are regular shuttle buses to and from the festival

I'm staying at Empire Lisbon which is between Alameda and Anjos metro. I tried to find somewhere cheap and easy to get back to in the early hours. 

9 minutes ago, Homer said:

It's up to you, but there is an option with your ticket where you buy a travelcard as well. I didn't bother personally.

Well I already got my ticket so it's too late for that now. ?

I tried to research bus times and stuff but it's hard to find times during when the festival will be on. Apologies as have not been to Lisbon, only Porto, so I assume they're similar. 

19 hours ago, Chinaski_ said:

I'm staying at Empire Lisbon which is between Alameda and Anjos metro. I tried to find somewhere cheap and easy to get back to in the early hours. 

There is a train stop right outside the festival and the trains run fairly frequently through the night back to Lisbon. Sorry I can’t be more definite about where they stop but I stayed in a bungalow the only time I went and got the shuttle bus.