NOS Alive 2019

AlexTurnah

Would like if they did something similiar to 2016 edition, announcing 2 headliners in January and mid sized names in January, between 2 and 3 week of January, so I think we could get big names until the end of the month.

Also Porto´s Nos Primavera will announce their lineup next week so I guess maybe we could get some names tomorrow, friday or next monday.

4 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Would like if they did something similiar to 2016 edition, announcing 2 headliners in January and mid sized names in January, between 2 and 3 week of January, so I think we could get big names until the end of the month.

Also Porto´s Nos Primavera will announce their lineup next week so I guess maybe we could get some names tomorrow, friday or next monday.

Wasn't it supposed to be this week?

10 minutes ago, young_contra said:

Foals have just teased their return. Hopefully NOS Alive will have a say on that in a not so distant future

I’m thinking a single/album announcement more than a tour/festival, they’ve already announced a few dates including a UK show without teasing it like this. Single, album pre order then festival announcements please... and it’s my birthday next week :D

Edited by AAlex

1 minute ago, AAlex said:

I’m thinking a single/album announcement more than a tour/festival, they’ve already announced a few dates including a UK show without teasing it like this. Single, album pre order then festival announcements please... and it’s my birthday next week :D

Oh I know I know but it might be the sign that even more festival dates are soon to be confirmed

Just now, young_contra said:

Oh I know I know but it might be the sign that even more festival dates are soon to be confirmed

I would’ve thought so, yeah.  WWD came out in August 2015 and they did no dates that summer and toured it pretty much everywhere the following year, so if the dates are coming thick and fast for 2019 I’m expecting the album to be out this side of summer.

Went in 2012 and enjoyed and am considering again. Only thing I didn't like was the concrete vibe. Am I right in thinking they chuck down 'grass' now so you can sit down?

Also, stayed in a bungalow on the campsite last time, but only two of us this time so want to get an apartment near a nearby beach. Do the shuttle buses run up the coast,  or is there another easy way to get up the coast after?

Thanks!

Edited by Homer

12 hours ago, Homer said:

Went in 2012 and enjoyed and am considering again. Only thing I didn't like was the concrete vibe. Am I right in thinking they chuck down 'grass' now so you can sit down?

Also, stayed in a bungalow on the campsite last time, but only two of us this time so want to get an apartment near a nearby beach. Do the shuttle buses run up the coast,  or is there another easy way to get up the coast after?

Thanks!

I went in 2016 and they had fake grass around the second and third stages and the bar/food area. The area around the main stage was still concrete, but the grassed area was a good place to sit and eat. It definitely felt like a concrete festival overall though, but I wouldn't say that was to it's detriment.

Can't really speak to the other question as we got taxis back to our hotel but hopefully someone else here has the answer for you ?

• Upvote 1