Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Where would Foals place then if they played? They have a Glastonbury slot within the schedule so if they did - other stage headliners? Would they accept sub again?

My guess is Other Headliner, cos its not long since they subbed the Pyramid. But I also fear Other Headliner may be too low for them.

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Arcade Fire, Kasabian and Ed Sheeran have all worked their way up the bill to headline status in recent times. Florence would almost certainly have done so too had she not been bumped up due to Sprinty Dave pulling out.

I dunno if that’s comparable though. Kasabian had headlined pretty much every other festival in the U.K. before they headlined Glastonbury. I can’t see Foals doing the same

also Arcade Fire became an internationally recognised headliner. Which once again is a bit different then a British band working their way up.

I do agree though, Florence is a weird one but I wouldn’t count her out headlining Glastonbury again in the future

11 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Just checked Phish’s tour dates (not something one does as a matter of course) and we’re safe from their endless noodling as they’re in New Jersey over the G weekend 

Musicians improvising is the best form of music to be honest, Its hardly just "noodling"