SomeoneListeningIn

All Points East Festival 2019

1 hour ago, dum surfer said:

Haha same would have been nice to know a lot earlier. Same as you got bon iver tickets then got strokes tickets 

A man of good taste.

• Like 2

are vampire weekend a rumour still? tour dates announced that start weirdly with just one date in May and then a gap that means they could do it if they get back to Toronto on 5th June.

18 minutes ago, tomes said:

Yes, Vampire for Strokes day please! :D

... I think it's a little full already.

8 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Grabbed one!

Off-topic: They send the tickets close to the event, right? Am I able to sell on Twickets before I receive the e-ticket and upload it once I have it? I‘m just considering options, as I really want to go, but I won‘t know before May-ish whether I can get off work. Also: Can you sell on Twickets from abroad?

Got 3 days last year on release day and came within a fortnight 

• Upvote 1

Link for Strokes pre-sale turned in my inbox without me realising... That'll do nicely. Probably less of a faff to organise than the original plan of seeing Interpol in Brighton on a Wednesday night as well.

10 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

Grabbed one!

Off-topic: They send the tickets close to the event, right? Am I able to sell on Twickets before I receive the e-ticket and upload it once I have it? I‘m just considering options, as I really want to go, but I won‘t know before May-ish whether I can get off work. Also: Can you sell on Twickets from abroad?

Buy it on DICE, if its sells out you can return your ticket for someone else to buy it instead with a full refund (they don’t have fees on DICE so you get the full amount back)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I wonder when the next announcement will be. Hoping it won't be another almost 2 month wait

With the festival being in May, can't see them waiting till March to get the final headliner out, unless they know it'll be someone that'll sell out instantly 

16 hours ago, tomes said:

Hi, is there any early acces tickets or vip space before stage? Or is there only general admission? Thx

If you want to camp the barrier it won’t be that hard, people are constantly moving between the North and East stage as they are almost like two main stages. (3rd on lineup is between sub and the head on the other stage) it might change though as there was lots of clashes last year

12 minutes ago, gfa said:

If you want to camp the barrier it won’t be that hard, people are constantly moving between the North and East stage as they are almost like two main stages. (3rd on lineup is between sub and the head on the other stage) it might change though as there was lots of clashes last year

Great! Thanks!

When will the tickets be sold out? Any idea? What is the capacity for this event?

5 hours ago, tomes said:

Great! Thanks!

When will the tickets be sold out? Any idea? What is the capacity for this event?

I don't think any of the days will sell out, at a push possibly towards the end of April at the very earliest.

3 hours ago, Kalopsia said:

Anyone going to The Strokes day solo? I'm going solo and up for meeting new people if so!

I could be! This is a surprisingly hard sell to the gig going group. Just debating it at the moment but I'd be up for meeting up if I do nab a ticket. No problem going to a gig on the lonesome but an all day festival on the other hand.... 

10 hours ago, tomes said:

Great! Thanks!

40k capacity

Absolutely cannot wait for APE again this year. Tickets for Chems and The Strokes are already in the bag, though has anyone got any idea who the last headliner will be for the following weekend? As a huge Tame Impala fan, I hope its them. That night at Citadel last year was incredible... 

This might have been already discussed earlier in the thread, so if it has then I apologise...

(First post btw, hi to all!)

Booked tickets in the presale. Hyped as enjoyed APE so much last year!

Hoping for another strong line up announced for the following Saturday

2 hours ago, RossMacpherson said:

Absolutely cannot wait for APE again this year. Tickets for Chems and The Strokes are already in the bag, though has anyone got any idea who the last headliner will be for the following weekend? As a huge Tame Impala fan, I hope its them. That night at Citadel last year was incredible... 

This might have been already discussed earlier in the thread, so if it has then I apologise...

(First post btw, hi

Sorry but its not them

7 minutes ago, jr1312 said:

Sorry but its not them

Is it New Order? If so I'll hold off on the Bristol tickets tomorrow morning

9 minutes ago, James96 said:

Is it New Order? If so I'll hold off on the Bristol tickets tomorrow morning

Not from what I've heard no