TRNSMT Lineup 2019

IDLES strike me as a band who will be doing a LOT of shit over the summer, so I think it's likely. I've been trying to think of other acts who are likely to be doing that sort of thing.

Anteros will be all over the place again with the album out. I hope they return, but it'd have to be main stage given their high King Tut's slot last time, and I dunno if they'd get that.

EDIT: Definitely expecting Circa Waves.

Edited by DomDom1984

48 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Idles won’t play. They’re playing Dublin, Bilbao BBK and NOS Alive on the Thursday to Saturday over TRNSMT. I think they’ll play somewhere up here given they’re not playing Scotland on their tour, supporting Foo Fighters at Summer Sessions would make sense.

Looking forward to see who Support the Foos. Must having something big in the pipeline if it’s still not announced. 

25 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

It's a club in Glasgow, they also have like an outdoor stage which is where this will be. Pretty good venue, saw the XX there a while back

Belter of a venue the galvinisers room they opened blows the arches out the water.

got a couple of nights coming up in there Streetraves 30th  birthday and Glitterbox.

36 minutes ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

It's a club in Glasgow, they also have like an outdoor stage which is where this will be. Pretty good venue, saw the XX there a while back

I used to go down to Glasgow a lot for gigs before I had kids. Never herd of it till recently. Sounds cracking.

48 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Kings of Leon have been announced for Benicassim, so I guess they're in the frame for this now.

Apparently at Summer Sessions last year their gig was dead according to my mate who was there. Really doubt they'd book them for a bigger festival a year later. On the other hand Catfish must have been a near sellout plus they'll be way cheaper to book.

Just now, DomDom1984 said:

Wasn't dead by any means. Not exactly busy either, but as a standalone outdoor show during the week with no new material, it didn't do too badly.

Ah right I heard it was very quiet. To be fair they were doing 2 for 1 tickets for about 3 weeks before it so it defo didn't do well.