TRNSMT Lineup 2019

10 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

They did those for Catfish as well btw. And it looks like they're pretty much nailed on at this point.

EDIT: Can we have KoL, Catfish and Kendrick as the headliners? That'd be a laugh.

Yeah they did really briefly but they went & then it was just Kendrick & KOL they were doing them for. In fairness Catfish played on a Saturday which always helps but I still think they'd shift more tickets and be a chaper booking.

3 hours ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Apparently at Summer Sessions last year their gig was dead according to my mate who was there. Really doubt they'd book them for a bigger festival a year later. On the other hand Catfish must have been a near sellout plus they'll be way cheaper to book.

Wouldn’t say it was as busy as there 2013 summer session ( it may have been later?!? ) but it wasn’t dead by any means 

6 hours ago, wishyboz6 said:

We keep saying it: they aren't going to book acts like him to headline. 

Quite shocked there has still not been a single announcement yet. Struggling to get anything semi decent?

The first announcement for 2017 (the last year there where 3 acts.) was around the end of January, so i wouldn't be worried. 

11 hours ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

Apparently at Summer Sessions last year their gig was dead according to my mate who was there. Really doubt they'd book them for a bigger festival a year later. On the other hand Catfish must have been a near sellout plus they'll be way cheaper to book.

Edited by lau2327

Honestly surprised by the lack of guesses of Tool (possibly with the Smashing Pumpkins), for one of the days,given that Tool are doing the festival circuit as a headline act to promote a new album.

Also, imo, Biffy doing Isle of Wight confirms them at TRNSMT in my mind. Would be very surprised if they did an English date but not a Scottish one, if they're on the festival circuit.

1 hour ago, Queen_of_rabbits said:

Honestly surprised by the lack of guesses of Tool (possibly with the Smashing Pumpkins), for one of the days,given that Tool are doing the festival circuit as a headline act to promote a new album.

Also, imo, Biffy doing Isle of Wight confirms them at TRNSMT in my mind. Would be very surprised if they did an English date but not a Scottish one, if they're on the festival circuit.

Would be amazing to see Tool & Pumpkins at TRNSMT but defo won’t happen. Looking at the IOW festival I think the TRNSMT line up will be awfully similar. 

22 hours ago, didinowanttohearthat said:

It was kinda busy when I went, but then they had 2 for 1 tickets for all three days & they were giving away Kendrick Lamar tickets for free. They disguised it as a competition to win one of five pairs but pretty much everyone one it. My friends & I all won it. The problem with SS last year was that they picked bands/artists that could sell out the Hydro but couldn't sell Bellahouston out.