Jump to content
randlfan

Lineup 2020

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Royal Blood aren't big enough to headline the Radio 1 stage.

Swap them with Coldplay. Sorted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Coldplay have headlined Glastonbury 4 times.

in the uk they have played reading and leeds (1999), glastonbury (1999,2000,2002,2005,2011,2016),t in the park(2000,2001,2003,2011),isle of wight (2006), v fest ( 2000,2001,2003) bbc radio 1's big weekend (2001,2014,2016) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jj200 said:

main stage: disclosure, Liam Gallagher , coldplay

radio 1 stage: Bastille, royal blood, Swedish house mafia

 

Swedish House Mafia would without a doubt co-headline like disclosure did, probably headline but even more likely is they would just do Creamfields.

//

Wanted to make my own just to look back in two years and laugh: AM, Blink 182 and probably a rapper who's not really big yet with the 1975. There's so many ifs and buts though with regards to Glastonbury that i'm really not sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Bombay could sub if they return and have a big headliner above them. Could be next year rather than 2020 mind.

Architects third down seems very unlikely to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Odessa said:

I think Bombay could sub if they return and have a big headliner above them. Could be next year rather than 2020 mind.

Architects third down seems very unlikely to me. 

like arctic monkeys for example

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Post Malone won't exist in 2 years.

Not sure why you're talking in the third person but I'm always here if you need someone to talk to mate.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, jj200 said:

like arctic monkeys for example

Nah I think Arctic Monkeys will play above sub if they return in 2020 mate.

6 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Not sure why you're talking in the third person but I'm always here if you need someone to talk to mate.

I was gonna work in a joke about my avatar but couldn't think of anything funny so decided to leave it. Didn't wanna end up like @the wonderwhy making jokes that aren't funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Not quite the expert like jj200 but here goes.

Fri - Stormzy, Haim, Bombay Bicycle Club

Sat - Green Day, Post Malone, Architects

Sun - Royal Blood, The Libertines, Wolf Alice

funny + actually feasible, I like this lineup quite a lot honestly. No must see acts for me but tons of variety and its realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmmmmm, Imma go with

Stormzy / Liam Gallagher / The Wombats

The Killers / Catfish and the Bottlemen / SZA

Royal Blood / Swedish House Mafia / Tyler, The Creator

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Hmmmmmm, Imma go with

Stormzy / Liam Gallagher / The Wombats

The Killers / Catfish and the Bottlemen / SZA

Royal Blood / Swedish House Mafia / Tyler, The Creator

That Sunday would be the first day out of any recent lineup that I'd happily stay at Main Stage without moving for the top 3. Is realistic for sure but really think The Wombats will get another bump up? Also I swear I saw something about SZA retiring or not doing as many live shows because her voice is fucked permanently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TheWaters said:

That Sunday would be the first day out of any recent lineup that I'd happily stay at Main Stage without moving for the top 3. Is realistic for sure but really think The Wombats will get another bump up? Also I swear I saw something about SZA retiring or not doing as many live shows because her voice is fucked permanently.

I'm pretty sure the SZA stuff was just her overreacting on twitter and really she just needed some vocal chord surgery and then some recovery.

And I was just going off of the highlight data for The Wombats considering how popular they seemed to be. I dont think if in 2014 you'd have thought they'd ever get to 4th down, so I reckon they are a relatively safe bet to do a two door and keep getting bigger. I could easily be wrong but as I personally have Kaisers down for next year I can't think of many other late 00's indie bands that would be back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Hmmmmmm, Imma go with

Stormzy / Liam Gallagher / The Wombats

The Killers / Catfish and the Bottlemen / SZA

Royal Blood / Swedish House Mafia / Tyler, The Creator

I think the killers could be next year and I think Liam Gallagher could headline on his next album.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jj200 said:

I think the killers could be next year and I think Liam Gallagher could headline on his next album.

Well I don't think either of these things so

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...