Lineup 2020

randlfan

6 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

Orite I know I was arguing against RHCP the other day but I guess they're a strong possibility now even though they'd be headlining without any new material.

Travis Scott / BMTH

LG

RHCP

I'll take that! (give me someone i like against LG and TS on another stage and i'll be more than happy)

Edited by TornShaun

1 minute ago, wro_lap said:

TRNSMT’s billing is different to all other U.K. festivals. I still think Foals would be a worthy outright Reading headliner. Courteeners are popular in Scotland and the north of England, but would struggle a bit more down south.

I think it'd be hard to find any arguments against Foals outright headlining R&L considering they co-headlined even before these new #2 and #1 albums dropped. 

Just now, OnlyRevolutions said:

what are we thinking for R1 Headliners then to go up against those four if thats what we're getting

Fri: Sam Fender

Sat: Bicep

Sun: Aitch

Expecting to see Brockhampton on the Saturday up against LG. Feel like Sam Fender would be more suited for a 3rd down main stage slot.

2 minutes ago, mttJ said:

I think it'd be hard to find any arguments against Foals outright headlining R&L considering they co-headlined even before these new #2 and #1 albums dropped. 

Expecting to see Brockhampton on the Saturday up against LG. Feel like Sam Fender would be more suited for a 3rd down main stage slot.

I would LOVE for Brockhampton to be on the bill somewhere but seeing as they're over here in May for their tour i can't see them still being here in late August

23 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

what are we thinking for R1 Headliners then to go up against those four if thats what we're getting

Fri: Sam Fender

Sat: Bicep

Sun: Aitch

I think Brockhampton, Rex Orange County and someone else, could be Halsey

23 minutes ago, R Shah said:

All good shouts, can see Bombay Bicycle Club doing it

Actually Yh Bombay Bicycle Club Friday

Rex Saturday 

Brockhampton Sunday if not Brockhampton then Run the Jewels 

Edited by Gerard the Fab

4 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

would take that over my suggestion any day of the week, The Streets would be perfect for me as i can't see myself being at Liam

Yeah I won't be at LG if I can help it and The Streets are easily the best option I can think of that I'd like to see headline the R1. Would be unreal them in the tent.

• Upvote 1

I also think Foals in a headline slot would be brilliant, they have songs off every album which are bangers and Spanish Sahara takes me somewhere every time. With a decent undercard on a Sunday I think that’s better than a new music-less RHCP or Biffy and better than Blink.

CATB or 2DCC underneath and Idles under that with someone like Run the Jewels or Brockhampton headlining R1 sounds very promising 

Just now, Gerard the Fab said:

I also think Foals in a headline slot would be brilliant, they have songs off every album which are bangers and Spanish Sahara takes me somewhere every time. With a decent undercard on a Sunday I think that’s better than a new music-less RHCP or Biffy and better than Blink.

CATB or 2DCC underneath and Idles under that with someone like Run the Jewels or Brockhampton headlining R1 sounds very promising 

Give me Blink, Biffy and RHCP!

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jericode said:

We're 100% getting someone like Kaiser Chiefs against Travis Scott.

I don’t think the Kaiser Chiefs are big enough could seem them main stage 3rd or 4th tbh. I think more like Bombay Bicycle Club or maybe Vampire Weekend headlining R1??

Bombay Bicycle Club, Rex Orange County and BROCKHAMPTON for NME headliners with Chase & Status doing that Jungle thing they're doing as a closing set on one of the nights. 

Does anyone else think that Bombay Bicycle Club could sub the main stage? They've shifted a hell of a lot of tickets between their November tour and the one coming up in Feb. 

Edited by Andre91

3 minutes ago, TheWaters said:

Kaiser Chiefs are definitely big enough.

Fair enough I would seem them over Travis Scott if they did defo 

2 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Bombay Bicycle Club, Rex Orange County and BROCKHAMPTON for NME headliners with Chase & Status doing that Jungle thing they're doing as a closing set on one of the nights. 

Does anyone else think that Bombay Bicycle Club could sub the main stage? They've shifted a hell of a lot of tickets between their November tour an the one coming up in Feb. 

I think BBC are better off headlining the tent, it sounds better in there and then they jump to sub maybe even next year. But I think those three make the most sense and Rex would be a much better option than Lg

3 minutes ago, Gerard the Fab said:

Fair enough I would seem them over Travis Scott if they did defo 

I think BBC are better off headlining the tent, it sounds better in there and then they jump to sub maybe even next year. But I think those three make the most sense and Rex would be a much better option than Lg

Just can't see BROCKHAMPTON still being in Europe late August but i'm hoping i'm proven wrong, think they're probably nailed on for Parklife though

7 minutes ago, OnlyRevolutions said:

Just can't see BROCKHAMPTON still being in Europe late August but i'm hoping i'm proven wrong, think they're probably nailed on for Parklife though

Then maybe Run the Jewels I’m sure I saw J Hue being rumoured somewhere