Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, pryce said:

wolves

jees making my £60 all-in for London seem all that more painful now. just taking the hit as seeing them in a smaller venue is pretty neat and I'd realistically have £60 worth of fun

10 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

Queue back open. 3 minutes.

Wife is on the Ticketmaster app but just constant ‘hang in we’re redirecting you to checkout’ buffering when she clicks to pay. 

I’m also now stuck in “hang on, we’re redirecting you to the checkout”  purgatory now. Weird. 

Edited by Kaboom Boxer

I had problems with it this morning but it worked fine when I used the link in the email instead of going through the Ticketmaster app, site or the O2 priority app. So odd but alls well that ends well. £52 for a gig ticket even seems semi good value in a world of £120+ Arena gigs 

• Upvote 1

I wanted to go to Brixton but bought Apollo tickets for Vampire Weekend on 4th December in a panic when the O2 priority queue was busted. I have subsequently bought tickets for Brixton so if anyone fancies 2 standing tickets at face value for the Apollo on 4th December, here's the link on the official resale platform - https://www.fansale.co.uk/vampire-weekend-tickets-7674466.htm 

Delete if post not allowed!

Seeing Cassyette at the Leadmill in Sheffield on Monday.  Really excited as I missed her at G last year due to clashes.

Glasgow Hydro is the only arena listed on the VW UK leg of the tour.

Of the four levels of the tiers, only the lower two levels are released. Most likely the upper two levels will be curtained off, which means roughly 3/4 of the tier seats won’t be used (the upper two levels are much larger than the lower two).

Secured a seat on the last row of the bottom tier at £50+.

Teenage Fanclub supporting is an added bonus (I envy the Manc crowd for an extended set, though).

2 hours ago, Diamond24 said:

I wanted to go to Brixton but bought Apollo tickets for Vampire Weekend on 4th December in a panic when the O2 priority queue was busted. I have subsequently bought tickets for Brixton so if anyone fancies 2 standing tickets at face value for the Apollo on 4th December, here's the link on the official resale platform - https://www.fansale.co.uk/vampire-weekend-tickets-7674466.htm 

Delete if post not allowed!

try spare gig tickets thread

---

Glass Animals have announced an arena tour, us dates start in August (they have 2 shows this month as one offs) and the uk dates are in november

2 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Seeing Cassyette at the Leadmill in Sheffield on Monday.  Really excited as I missed her at G last year due to clashes.

I’m going too. Not really listened to her stuff, my friend suggested it.. so interested to see what she’s all about.

On 9/20/2023 at 6:53 PM, Gnomicide said:

Red Rum Club 2024 tour including huge hometown show at The Echo, I mean M&S Arena.

The Red Rum Club at Liverpool Arena is finally upon us. There was a bit of debate on the size of the venue when this was announced, looks like it has sold pretty well tbf. As expected, some of the seating has been curtained off but the floor has sold out and only upper tier still on sale. Should be a good night.

Have got Sky Ferreira on Thurs which I’m now cautiously optimistic will go ahead despite a reschedule and her reputation . Had good reviews so far…. late on stage as per Sky’s normal routine. A decade on from last seeing her and I thought we’d lost her with all her life and record company troubles. 

1 minute ago, northernangel said:

Would be very odd to come down from Finland to go up to Iceland. 

Yeah, but with a week's gap he wouldn't go straight there surely?  Doesn't he still live in the UK (Brighton?)