Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

5 hours ago, Chef said:

£65 for Black Keys standing at Brixton. Anyone seen them live before? I quite like them and intrigued to see them live but not sure I want to for that cost. I was at the £50 max and why not give it a go level. 

Saw them at Rock Werchter last year and enjoyed their set. Like others have said they won’t blow your mind with their showmanship but they’re a tight band with some good hits. 

2 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

No luck? Took the missus 45 minutes to secure them because the website kept crashing. Pretty Glasto-esque actually. 

No joy, no. Got through immediately and could see tickets but couldn't get them allocated into my basket.

We go again tomorrow .

7 hours ago, Chef said:

£65 for Black Keys standing at Brixton. Anyone seen them live before? I quite like them and intrigued to see them live but not sure I want to for that cost. I was at the £50 max and why not give it a go level. 

That's kind of the going rate isn't it?

Saw them at London O2 in 2012. They were alright but I honestly enjoyed support act The Maccabees more. Best parts were when it was just Dan & Patrick playing scuzzy 2-piece blues jams.

On 2/24/2024 at 10:23 AM, NorthernSoul52 said:

Probably best to play it by ear. They are one of those bands who could absolutely ignite a ninety-minute show by sticking close to the obvious ones.

Feeling a Moment
Comfort in Sound
Lost & Found
Shatter
Renegades
Silent Cry
Pushing the Senses
Figure You Out
Come Back Around
10 Tender
11 We Can't Rewind
12 Borders
13 Eskimo
14 Just the Way I'm Feeling
15 Insomnia
16 Yesterday Went Too Soon
17 Seven Days in the Sun

18 High
19 Buck Rogers
20 Just a Day

Well said tour has now started: Feeder Concert Setlist at Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth on March 5, 2024 | setlist.fm

Reads like 6 or 7 songs from the unreleased album by the look of things.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

No joy, no. Got through immediately and could see tickets but couldn't get them allocated into my basket.

We go again tomorrow .

I didn’t manage to bag Manchester tickets either - was a nightmare! What’s tomorrow’s presale if you don’t mind? 

19 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Well said tour has now started: Feeder Concert Setlist at Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth on March 5, 2024 | setlist.fm

Reads like 6 or 7 songs from the unreleased album by the look of things.

I like Feeder quite a bit, but ooof. There's a few biggies missing there.

You're basically getting six new songs, plus another four from their three most recent albums (read: post-imperial phase) in there. If you discount Tangerine as a mashup, you're actually only getting:

Feeling a Moment
Just the Way I'm Feeling
Insomnia
High
My Perfect Day
Buck Rogers
Just a Day

Which is seven songs.

If you can get a ticket without fees at FV of £29.50, it's alright. But if you're paying closer to £40 when all is said and done, that's kind of mad.

59 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

You're basically getting six new songs, plus another four from their three most recent albums (read: post-imperial phase) in there. If you discount Tangerine as a mashup, you're actually only getting:

Feeling a Moment
Just the Way I'm Feeling
Insomnia
High
My Perfect Day
Buck Rogers
Just a Day

Which is seven songs.

If you can get a ticket without fees at FV of £29.50, it's alright. But if you're paying closer to £40 when all is said and done, that's kind of mad.

There once was a time when 4 songs would be enough for me and as I know Feeling a Moment, Just the Way I'm Feeling, Buck Rogers & Just a Day, logically, that would fit the bill. But I guess I'm having to be more discerning now with gig tickets costing the amount that they do. It's also puzzling in a way that prior tours have been longer than this, even if notes saying it does hit the 1hr40 mark.

Just now, charlierc said:

There once was a time when 4 songs would be enough for me and as I know Feeling a Moment, Just the Way I'm Feeling, Buck Rogers & Just a Day, logically, that would fit the bill. But I guess I'm having to be more discerning now with gig tickets costing the amount that they do. It's also puzzling in a way that prior tours have been longer than this, even if notes saying it does hit the 1hr40 mark.

Feels a shorter set on paper than a hundred minutes. I'd assume they generally play to a five-minutes-per-song average, which means - with an encore break - they should be nudging a couple more in there. 

14 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Feeling a Moment
Just the Way I'm Feeling
Insomnia
High
My Perfect Day
Buck Rogers
Just a Day

Which is seven songs.

Only 17 total too, which is down on the 20 or so they’d usually do years back. Not a massive amount of bang for buck there

14 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Feeling a Moment
Just the Way I'm Feeling
Insomnia
High
My Perfect Day
Buck Rogers
Just a Day

Which is seven songs.

Same, I've given this one a miss and glad I have. You'd get those, minus my perfect day, in a festival set. 

12 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

No Seven Days in the Sun? And not sure they’ve ever regularly played Yesterday Went Too Soon? Shame…

I did it somewhere back in this thread, I think, but you could do an absolute barnstormer of a Feeder set in seventeen songs, including room for three or four from your new record of the moment.

Of latter-day material, the absence of Borders - a song that is still well over a decade old now - is frankly criminal.

8 minutes ago, The Dawg said:

Just noticed Kim Gordon is in the UK on the Tuesday and Wednesday before Glastonbury. 

Really looking forward to the new album coming out tomorrow 👌

High hopes for it to be good. Wonder if there will be a Park appearance?

Just now, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I wondered what the "brought to you in association with Britain First" comment on Instagram referred to

That'll be the one. Obviously, every artist has some degree of controversy, but this fella seemed to reach new levels because of it.

That's our Stevie Wonder replacement then?