Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just now, kingcrawler said:

Springsteen?

There it is.

Same mate of mine clued me in that we were meant to be getting a GNR show last year until it got pulled so they could headline Glasto. She's usually very reliable so I have no real reason to doubt her, but as always take these things with a pinch of salt until they get officially confirmed.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

There it is.

Same mate of mine clued me in that we were meant to be getting a GNR show last year until it got pulled so they could headline Glasto. She's usually very reliable so I have no real reason to doubt her, but as always take these things with a pinch of salt until they get officially confirmed.

Yeah it’s sometimes difficult to mention stuff you fear might be wrong on a forum . Thanks for that for anyone reading that has info @eFestivals dms I’m sure are open to it . 

29 minutes ago, 49Lawson said:

There it is.

BRUCE!!!!!!

10 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

Just noticed that Gaz Coombes is announcing UK dates for April in some bigger venues...

This years show was superb.. I hope it works well for him, he really deserves it. One of our better singer/songwriters in MHO

I will be in Hammersmith for sure.

Those dates are all supporting Johnny Marr. 

2 hours ago, 49Lawson said:

Morning all, I've been a member on here for a while and never professed to having any sort of insider info ever and usually just post my opinions on things. 

But, a friend of mine is quite well connected with a few things, and I have good reason to believe that a stadium tour is getting announced on Tuesday coming. Uncertain as to any venues other than the one local to me, or if it's been mentioned in here already. 

I don't think it will have any bearing on Glasto whatsoever but it is someone who has headlined before

Tuesday is Halloween 😂

Edited by MK1